My Gen3 Turbo Kit - lots of pics

UPS was kind enough to drop these off today

20240123_141520.jpg

20240123_140258.jpg

Looking good Greg!

What length swing arm and gearing are you going to start with? I’m thinking I should order a front sprocket before putting my swing arm on and already have a few rear sprockets to try.

19t seems to be the biggest front sprocket available. Robinson has a 20t but it seems to be for their HD output shaft.

Looking good Greg!

What length swing arm and gearing are you going to start with? I’m thinking I should order a front sprocket before putting my swing arm on and already have a few rear sprockets to try.

19t seems to be the biggest front sprocket available. Robinson has a 20t but it seems to be for their HD output shaft.

I'm running a 19 tooth, going to start off at 4 over.

Spent way too much time on it today for what I accomplished

I’ve felt that countless times working on this bike hahaha.

With the injectors, they look to have a different connector from stock. Are there injectors with the same connector or do I have to use that extension piece?

I’ve felt that countless times working on this bike hahaha.

With the injectors, they look to have a different connector from stock. Are there injectors with the same connector or do I have to use that extension piece?
These are bosch 1000cc that use a ev1 connector, even if the connector was the same the stock wiring won't reach them without a lot of tension when mounted up top like this. I cut my original harness all apart the tape and everything to make it work without extensions and it was way too to tight pulling on the wires imo

Back