My Gen3 Turbo Kit - lots of pics

Pics, bodywork back on, inner oanels, chin erc, been riding with no side fiarings tinkering for stuff, time to get her together

20240619_205100.jpg

20240619_205116.jpg

20240619_205232.jpg

20240619_205245.jpg

20240619_205631.jpg

20240619_205834.jpg

20240619_125747.jpg

Screenshot_20240619_191246_Gmail.jpg

20240619_204813.jpg

20240619_175835.jpg

wow what a gorgeous bike! I'm very impressed how well the intake filter is hidden. What air filter are you using on the turbo intake?

The DME exhaust is very nice! Does DME have the v-band dump pipes already worked out or did you have to tell them exactly how you needed it done? I'm going to be needing a new v-band dump pipe very similar to the one on your bike, that angles down just like it, without the wastegate bypass.

Thanks for posting the pics and vids, good stuff!!!

wow what a gorgeous bike! I'm very impressed how well the intake filter is hidden. What air filter are you using on the turbo intake?

The DME exhaust is very nice! Does DME have the v-band dump pipes already worked out or did you have to tell them exactly how you needed it done? I'm going to be needing a new v-band dump pipe very similar to the one on your bike, that angles down just like it, without the wastegate bypass.

Thanks for posting the pics and vids, good stuff!!!

Its a short K&N, dont have part number on me but the turbo was moved over some to make sure it fit under plastic. Scott Davis in Canada built the kit, DHP (Davis High performance), all that I have from DME is the swingarm.

Scott did everything custom just how I wanted the exhaust etc.

Yes,DHP, I wrote the wrong acronym. Fantastic job on the kit! Are you sure the intake is getting enough fresh air? It's so well hidden even seasoned turbo dudes will be fooled.

Forget about surprising guys on litre bikes, I bet it'll shock most turbo dudes who will end up getting schooled by the spoolbus :laugh:

I'm curious how you've organized your fuel map options. I assume you have a more mellow daily driver map you run. Do you use the stock interface to change up to the full power one?

Or do you simply leave it on max power that has been tuned and tested so well that it's easy on the street, and a good rider wouldn't need to soften it up for convenience. I'm actually there on my bike, I don't understand rain fuel maps or tuning the bike down. I know how to ride and having a soft touch on wet roads is easily inside my skill set.

I found this pic on the internet, and your bike is the closest thing to it in reality. If you do use different fuel maps, I imagine you have something cooler than going through a menu to switch up to the max power. Something like the high beam switch? How have you done it or how are you thinking of doing it?

The control stick from the original Battlestar Galactica Viper:

Screenshot 2024-06-29 12.55.40 PM.png

I'm curious how you've organized your fuel map options. I assume you have a more mellow daily driver map you run. Do you use the stock interface to change up to the full power one?

Or do you simply leave it on max power that has been tuned and tested so well that it's easy on the street, and a good rider wouldn't need to soften it up for convenience. I'm actually there on my bike, I don't understand rain fuel maps or tuning the bike down. I know how to ride and having a soft touch on wet roads is easily inside my skill set.

I found this pic on the internet, and your bike is the closest thing to it in reality. If you do use different fuel maps, I imagine you have something cooler than going through a menu to switch up to the max power. Something like the high beam switch? How have you done it or how are you thinking of doing it?

The control stick from the original Battlestar Galactica Viper:

View attachment 1685329
I use power modes to control power, 1-10 can be used, omusing 3 at the moment.

Each power mode has different gear based boost target tables, that can then also be affected by the ethanol content of the fuel, so e10 standard premium on power mode 1 could a boost level for each gear, and e85 could have increased boost, more timing etc

My ecu controlled steering damper can also be programmed through modes, at the moment i have it tied to the different traction control target tables in modes 1-5.

If low boost is still too much power in forst, just reduce the throttle opening as well in the ecu

9 million options lol

The really fun part about your bike is that it is capable of wiring in a thumb button that would switch to max power and electronically go full throttle up to redline and then disengage back to whatever the previous setting was.

My inner 12-year-old really likes that!

Back