My latest mod...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Here's my latest mod. The Busa Photo Mod. Yeah, this is more for humor than anything, but hey, it worked like a charm! It looked like the busa was designed to securely carry this camera! :laugh:

busaphotomod.jpg

Here's my latest mod. The Busa Photo Mod. Yeah, this is more for humor than anything, but hey, it worked like a charm! It looked like the busa was designed to securely carry this camera!  :laugh:
Is that a 990 or a 995......nice mod dude!!!
We have a couple 950's and a Cannon powershot, as well as a Cannon mini DV video camera.
My wife's a photographer. :thumbsup:

It's my trusty old 990. Got a 995 and took it back. It wasn't half the camera that the 990 is, in my opinion. The 950 is a classic... excellent digicam if you ain't makin' big prints from yer files. I tend to prefer Canon's digital "look". Which Powershot do you have? :super:

It's my trusty old 990. Got a 995 and took it back. It wasn't half the camera that the 990 is, in my opinion. The 950 is a classic... excellent digicam if you ain't makin' big prints from yer files. I tend to prefer Canon's digital "look". Which Powershot do you have? :super:
An S20.
Just realized something.......said my wifes a photog, and yer probably thinkin.......what the hell kinda photographer only uses dig.....She uses dig for realestate photography, and she photos for Expedia.com, the travel website
She has many others too, a couple 35 SLR's a med format, she has a developing room......B&W only though for now....she's done some awesome hand colored B&W yadayadayada.
I was thinkin bout puttin some on that fancy pics gallery you an Rev play in but to much bother.

We were thinkin of buying a 995, what don't you like bout them???

An S20.
Just realized something.......said my wifes a photog, and yer probably thinkin.......what the hell kinda photographer only uses dig.....She uses dig for realestate photography, and she photos for Expedia.com, the travel website
She has many others too, a couple 35 SLR's a med format, she has a developing room......B&W only though for now....she's done some awesome hand colored B&W yadayadayada.
I was thinkin bout puttin some on that fancy pics gallery you an Rev play in but to much bother.

I'd love to see some of her photos. I love sharin' mine and lookin' at other folks' photos. As our favorite forum police would say, I'm a chimp for photos. ;)

As for what kind of photog would use digital, heck, most all the ones I know have gone digital, except for a few portrait photogs. I think the few hold outs are just afraid of computers. :laugh: I have an awesome 35mm body (Canon EOS 1V) that I haven't put film in for many months. :cool:

Ok, about the 995... they changed from the nice metal body to a cheap plastic body on that model. There was also problems with the 995 just freezin' up, forcin' folks to pull the batteries for a minute or so to reboot before they could do anything. Couldn't even turn the dadgum thing off! Saw lots of complaints about this on the forums I was playin' on then. Mine done it within two days of buying it so I took it back and got my money back.

I think the new version of the twist body is a much better camera. I think it is the Coolpix 4500 (?) I haven't owned or used one but they went back to a metal body and I haven't seen any real complaints about them on the forums, other than those who think the Nikons have too much digital noise (looks like grain in film). I'd definitely look at that model and skip the 995. Just my $.02 though... :cool:

need to mount it under the tail so you can take pics of the people behind you

get a shot of their face as you blow past them :mad:

An S20.

I'd love to see some of her photos. I love sharin' mine and lookin' at other folks' photos. As our favorite forum police would say, I'm a chimp for photos.  ;)

As for what kind of photog would use digital, heck, most all the ones I know have gone digital, except for a few portrait photogs. I think the few hold outs are just afraid of computers.  :laugh: I have an awesome 35mm body (Canon EOS 1V) that I haven't put film in for many months. :cool:

Ok, about the 995... they changed from the nice metal body to a cheap plastic body on that model. There was also problems with the 995 just freezin' up, forcin' folks to pull the batteries for a minute or so to reboot before they could do anything. Couldn't even turn the dadgum thing off! Saw lots of complaints about this on the forums I was playin' on then. Mine done it within two days of buying it so I took it back and got my money back.

I think the new version of the twist body is a much better camera. I think it is the Coolpix 4500 (?) I haven't owned or used one but they went back to a metal body and I haven't seen any real complaints about them on the forums, other than those who think the Nikons have too much digital noise (looks like grain in film). I'd definitely look at that model and skip the 995. Just my $.02 though...  :cool:
Forgot about this thread Pops.
Thanks for the info on the 995.
Wifey has some pretty amazing photos but I wouldn't even know where to begin.......she has thousands literally, that are really cool........lots from trips all over the world.......she used to travel alot.
:thumbsup:

I need to take up this hobby...I'm always jealous of the photographs BT posts (as well as others), but I am so damn bad about developing film! I have old film lying around in junk drawers at home from 1996! No kidding...

Only if I fix myself a dark room will I ever develop film...and even digital pics have become too much for me lately...

Looks good Chris! Still carrying your tools around somewhere in there? You never know when you might need 'em... :)

I need to take up this hobby...I'm always jealous of the photographs BT posts (as well as others), but I am so damn bad about developing film!  I have old film lying around in junk drawers at home from 1996!  No kidding...

Only if I fix myself a dark room will I ever develop film...and even digital pics have become too much for me lately...

Looks good Chris!  Still carrying your tools around somewhere in there?  You never know when you might need 'em... :)
Yeah, I used to be the same way when I shot film. It'd take forever to get it developed. Now that I'm digital it's a matter or minutes, or maybe sometimes hours between snappin' the shot and havin' it ready to share. I also take a LOT more pictures with digital than I did on film.

As for the tools, I usually have 'em with me. I've only used busa photog mod that one time. :cool:

Thanx, dude. She's the 2002 LE Black; of course, Suzuki didn't make it black enough so I blacked-out the pipes with manifold paint and all the hardware. Also added HID headlight, white light high beams, clear lens front turn sigs, Bagster tank protector, Throttlemeister® throttle lock, Throttle Boss® wrist support, removed rear turn sigs and integrated them into the brake light and check out my blurb about LED Kanji turn sigs in the rear view mirrors...in the mod forum...

Later, bro!

Back