Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Thought I'd gauge some interest in neon additions to the bikes. I've long thought about adding it to my bike behind the open vents on the lower and under the rear end. I have a friend who is working a fantastic deal for the gold series neon lights in the Avalanche owners group and I asked him to see what he could do for a motorcycle version of the kit. Still waiting on details and cost but wanted to see if its even worth it to pursue.

So please let me know by answering the poll and post what color(s) you'd be interested in and I'll pass it along to him.

Judging on what he's expecting to get the gold series kit for the trucks for, these should be pretty cheap. Again, I'll post more info when I have it (like exact price) just looking at group interest here

Thanks
Brian

well I'll ask about the LED options as well, hadnt thought of that, but neon wouldnt be bad either wink.gif

Nope, Neon is WAY old school bro, check out what the world of LEDs has to offer. More durable, way smaller, lasts much longer, easier to hide, generates no heat, and uses almost no elecricity. You can leave your LEDs on hour after hour without drainign your battery..

So maybe look into LEDs before committing to Neon.

yeah, I've posed the LED question to the guy putting together the group buy over at the avalanche club, he's going to find out and get back to me. cool.gif

LED'S definently! neon use massive amounts of power.... and look really tacky when the tube shows! odds are they will show on a bike.....everyone in my area, looks like feces!
ArchetypeBusa~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back