New gen 3 owner here

congrats! wish i lived in Florida... stuck in Ohio. The gen3 might now have the power of the zx14r but Christ in heaven its the most beautiful design I have ever seen. and thats coming from a guy who owned an 06 bus and went to the ninja in 1019. And I loved my 06 liked it better than the gen 2 design over all. No regrets buying the ninja but she's an ugly bike compared to the gen 3. plus you guys got cruise. im a little jealous

congrats! wish i lived in Florida... stuck in Ohio. The gen3 might now have the power of the zx14r but Christ in heaven its the most beautiful design I have ever seen. and thats coming from a guy who owned an 06 bus and went to the ninja in 1019. And I loved my 06 liked it better than the gen 2 design over all. No regrets buying the ninja but she's an ugly bike compared to the gen 3. plus you guys got cruise. im a little jealous
The gen 3 in stock form is a long way off from having the power of a ZX14R...

RCC makes an adapter to run their Gen 2 turbo kits on Gen 3. Currently the stock PCM isn’t ready to habdle
Boost but BoostBySmith makes a plug n play maxxecu stand-alone that is more than adequate at handling the job.
Thanks for the info! I couldnt find anything on rcc or schnitz so I assumed nothing existed like that but after your posted I googled more specifically and they have the adaptor on another site. Appreciate it

Back