Ononewheel quits riding

Ononewheel

Registered
Well, guys I am hanging up motorcycles for a while. I have always told my wife that when we started having babies I wanted to get back into hot rods. I had already quit riding on the street so i won't be missing much there.

I sold my R1 and picked up a pro street Blazer. I plan to spend some time taking the pro street out of it though. So far I have invested in a couple gauges, roll bars, restraints, a new set of carbs, and a trailer. Still need some slicks and a ton of tuning. It is pretty as it sits, but eventually I want to put door handles back on it and paint it all black.

It seems to run really strong. I hope to see it click into the tens. I have been in some quick cars, and this seems to out pull them all by alot so I think I will be looking good. The cool thing is that it runs on pump gas, and is fairly managable around town.

Unfortunatley I didn't build it so I don't know everything about it yet, but here are the basics.

Its a 400 built from a Dart Block
Pro One heads
B&M supercharger
Callies crank
Solid roller
9" with a detroit locker and 4:30 gears(which need to get out, 3:50's would be much better)
29x18.50 mickeys

100_2660__Small_.JPG

Where's the hood ?
tounge.gif

just kidding.
Sweet ride.
Good luck on your endevour.

Well, guys I am hanging up motorcycles for a while.  I have always told my wife that when we started having babies I wanted to get back into hot rods.  I had already quit riding on the street so i won't be missing much there.

I sold my R1 and picked up a pro street Blazer.  I plan to spend some time taking the pro street out of it though.  So far I have invested in a couple gauges, roll bars, restraints, a new set of carbs, and a trailer.  Still need some slicks and a ton of tuning.  It is pretty as it sits, but eventually I want to put door handles back on it and paint it all black.  

It seems to run really strong.  I hope to see it click into the tens.  I have been in some quick cars, and this seems to out pull them all by alot so I think I will be looking good.  The cool thing is that it runs on pump gas, and is fairly managable around town.

Unfortunatley I didn't build it so I don't know everything about it yet, but here are the basics.

Its a 400 built from a Dart Block
Pro One heads
B&M supercharger
Callies crank
Solid roller
9" with a detroit locker and 4:30 gears(which need to get out, 3:50's would be much better)
29x18.50 mickeys
Where are the pics taken at? Background looks familiar. Sweet ride

I really like the pro street look. Last car I built was a Pro street 69 SS El Camino big block. Have fun with your ride!
beerchug.gif

Family First!

Do what you feel in your heart is best for the family as a whole (but you already know this).

Took a few years of myself.... would occassionally ride now and again... then finally started back.
Still do not ride that much, especially on the street.
When the kids get a little older, I've found that dirt bikes are an excelent opportunity to bond and grow as a family.

And once they become teenagers, I hope to work with each of them on their first car.

My 14 year old's first car project started this weekend.
He is 6' 3" already... so he will need something with head-room.
Project 1993 Jeep
smile.gif

straight 6
5 speed
33" tires

Nothin better than finding ways to connect with your children.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Cecil_Stringer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142173745 -->

smile.gif

It looks like you parked it in front of a church. Did you drive your family to church in that? Sweet blazer!

Looks like a lot of fun bro
thumbs-up.gif

I myself have spent most of the day today shopping online for a sporty car for me. I want something for those quick blasts up to the mountains with the wife. Kinda looking at an RX-8 or maybe the new GTI...

Love the truck though, has a good stance to it.

Back