wingmen that quit riding

(Revlis @ Jan. 02 2007,21:12) Get the right car, and you'd be amazed.
Great cars are awesome....but you can't dive into a turn and touch knee...there is no substitute for that experience for  some guys & gals  
poke.gif

6 years old when i got my first honda 50r, about 20 bikes later, 4 kids later, and only about one and a half years with out a bike, got my first busa Dec 24, 2006, best choice i have ever made, now my 7 year old wants to start riding and i will totally support him. we all know our limits, take care of our families and friends, and live our lives to the fullest. This new busa has brought my family closer together than ever, we have plan more trips this years than in the past 5 years all together. Ride hard, ride smart, and ride safe.

item.jpg

I had a bike for 9 years ( GPZ 550 ) before I sold it, after my second daughter was born, almost got run over all 3 times I rode it to work that summer, so, I made the decision to sell it. I bought a 4 wheeler and my girls and I rode it all the time. About 2002 I started getting the urge again, but could not really afford to get a bike at that time. 2003 I almost bought a GSXR1000 but backed out at the last minute. Glad I did because in Feb. 2005 I couldnt stand it anymore and bought my 2005 Hayabusa. I have never regreted it and my daughters and I have had many great rides together, met so many great people, YOU GUYS AND GALS. I know I am more aware of the cars, ect, that are around me now than I was then but that is what it takes, 100% concentration on what you are doing and your sourroundings. Ride safe and have a great 2007.

Tim
smile.gif

Here in MI. the cops are taking the fun out of being on the bike anymore. A friend just told me about another friend of his that was cited for drag racing, but he never broke the speed limit. I was told he and another bike left a light pretty hard but never went over the speed limit (I think he said 45mph) Granted he can probably get out of it in court, but it will cost him money and time anyway you look at it.

It's just the way of things.

After 40+ years of riding, I've had a lot of riding pals. Most have quit at one time or another, some come back, some don't.

Back