Pucker Factor (on a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate it)

Good save for sure man. whew! and i too would be calling my city with those pics and see what they say

glad you were able to stop her while keep her up at the same time.. def. would contact the city and a few tv stations if they dont offer to help..

wow, yeah that would be a 11 or so on the scale. I'd definitely be contacting the city and if they balk, the news media.

You need a new pilot seat to go along with the rims? I woulda chewed a hole down to the battery if it happened to me :rofl:

When you contact the city - Tell them you were doing the speed limit.

If you had died from that your family could have sued them for a lot more the what it is going to cost them for your repairs.

They might even have a form for you to fill out. Do it ASAP. If you can get pictures of the hole all the better.

Also get it to a dealer and have them quote the repairs and have that with you when you go in, if you can.

How did you get the bike home???

Sometime injuries don't show up for a day or two after an impact like that. Keep a sharp eye out for any pains you may experience in the next few days.

Good luck - Take action to get the results you want. :tantrum:

That must have been a hell of a pot hole.Good thing you made it thru unharmed.Better bet I would be calling the city.I would say between a 9-10 on the pucker factor

Jeeebus! That's a 9.5 on the pucker scale. I'm sure I would have pushed brown in that circumstance. Keep us updated! Subscribed...

When you contact the city - Tell them you were doing the speed limit.

If you had died from that your family could have sued them for a lot more the what it is going to cost them for your repairs.

They might even have a form for you to fill out. Do it ASAP. If you can get pictures of the hole all the better.

Also get it to a dealer and have them quote the repairs and have that with you when you go in, if you can.

How did you get the bike home???

Sometime injuries don't show up for a day or two after an impact like that. Keep a sharp eye out for any pains you may experience in the next few days.

Good luck - Take action to get the results you want. :tantrum:

It is also a good idea to know how long it takes them to repair the issue after you report it. I know it is not always practical to drive by an out of the way location every day but if you know someone that travels that route they could check for you.

Wow, you got my respect man thats nasty!!! We got a few out here i'm suprised havent wiped me down, think the only thing thats save me is these heavy rc components wheels

Glad to hear that the bike handled it to your satisfaction :thumbsup: Two flats going on at the same time ::11 I'd have sucked the seat cover off.

That's not pucker that's CLOSED! Here but by the grace of God and skill.
Nice save. I agree with others, seems like the city should be liable for something? I've heard some cities reimburse for damage.

Brad
Glad your okay that was a good save. Say were in SF was that i will be there tomorrow.

Back