the return of a member inspired this....

Where's Ty (Rhythm) been?
rock.gif
Last I heard, He was doing good. I talked to him via PM a while ago (I wouldn't stop hounding him, my postho buddy dissapeared, you know?) He said he had some stuff to take care of, and he didn't have much time to ho with us right now....... I sure miss him around here though.

I didn't know that the board was only started 4 months before I joined! Wow , I found it on a search for hayabusa 2 months before I got my fisrt busa.

TREE , I haven't seen you in forever!

I know Hawaiibusa (Kent) was here just before me and he's still around. (just can't seem to get rid of some people).

Thank God that guy "RUBBA" is gone
biggrin.gif
(traded him in on the new guy RSD)

I didn't know that the board was only started 4 months before I joined! Wow , I found it on a search for hayabusa 2 months before I got my fisrt busa.

TREE , I haven't seen you in forever!

I know Hawaiibusa (Kent) was here just before me and he's still around. (just can't seem to get rid of some people).

Thank God that guy "RUBBA" is gone
biggrin.gif
(traded him in on the new guy RSD)

stfu.jpg

Thats the guy!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
thank god...someone with a sense of ha ha.

Seems there are so many around these days that are just so fragile , makes you wonder how they even have the courage to climb outa bed in the morning...let alone twist a throttle.

have a good 1 boyz....RSD.

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: "toned down,dont wanna hurt anyones feelings"|1138422452 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I have been thinking for the last few weeks, what happened to HIM, he postwhored so much that he became a mod!

Haven't seen him much. Most prolly remember him by his vid he posted of him flipping his Busa at Gateway.....

Back