Top 10 douchebag mobiles

simple-what kind of car do YOU drive?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

One thing you forgot about the mustang, Ben

"...and wish they could afford to finance the bourgeois pricetag of a $27000-$30000 car and owe more than the car is worth until the day they trade it in for another Mustang and continue the vicious cycle known as being upsidedown.".

Upsidedown: owing more than your car is worth.

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: "Can't spell"|1155088881 -->

Wow, Lots of folks getting defensive here... SRT ANYTHING is in the same realm as the Japanese EconoBox "Tuner Cars". Over done and Overpriced.

BUT, Lets not forget the Excursion owners, the "AVALANCHE" Owners, ANd for the LOVE OF GOD!!!!!

HOW the HELL Did the Modern SMALL Penis Trophy the HUMMER (ALL OF THEM) NOT make the LIST as the TOP Douche Bag Vehicle?
rock.gif
SHeesh
tounge.gif

And While we are at it, Lets Offend the Rest....

Vette's? Come ON! MINI's?? HUh? Huh? ZX-14s???
tounge.gif

Oh and ALL 4X4s that don't get muddy and have chrome wheels??? Yup DoucheBags...

There Did we Offend EVERYONE YET??

OH OH almost forgot the #1 most Gay Car in America, The Mazda Miata... Yup, 5 years running now I think. Big D, Don't get too happy now, them lil bastids will still run rings around you. Literally.
thumbs-up.gif

tounge.gif

I saw a car North of Seattle with 22's on it. Complete douchebag. That wasn't you was it Revils
rock.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No Not Me, I'm still rollin 18s. I prefer actual performance to looks and 40lbs extra per wheel.

My favorite though its the Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade/Avalanche ETC Rollin around on the 20-26" wheels...

For cripes sake, SOMEbody come up with something original... They've become the Lowered Civic of the Truck world.

Never thought you could take an American Truck and make it "ricey" but sure enough... ROTFL

thumbs-up.gif

Now I know I offended a couple more there...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just EVERY Car In Florida, being driven with wheels Bigger than 20"s  Instant Douchebag.  
thumbs-up.gif
Rev, I can vouch for that, never seen so many worthless/useless mods done to cars here (i.e. 4x4 that only sees concrete). Some people would rather get 24" chrome rims than pay their mortgage/rent. Bling takes priority over practicality.

I have an Infiniti G35 Coupe 6-speed (same car you were reviewing) and although the OE 18" rims are nice, I thought about some aftermarket wheels and suspension but can't justify spending ~$4-5 Gs on all that.

I think RX-8's are ALWAYS driven by douchebags... did I offend anyone?
tounge.gif

tounge.gif
dont think thats possible Ben-because the only people who drive RX-8s are so small n fruity, all they can muster is a "hissy fit"; they are too weak and lacking in testosterone from driving such a pansy-azz ride to get really upset about anything...they just sit there sippn their lattes and making that gay noise "tsk, tsk, tsk" and tapping their penny loafers on the floor.

tounge.gif
dont think thats possible Ben-because the only people who drive RX-8s are so small n fruity, all they can muster is a "hissy fit"; they are too weak and lacking in testosterone from driving such a pansy-azz ride to get really upset about anything...they just sit there sippn their lattes and making that gay noise "tsk, tsk, tsk" and tapping their penny loafers on the floor.
You know... as high as those rotaries are known to rev... I still think they are revless (
biggrin.gif
) in their douchebaggerriness.

oh, I concur Ben! any car that needs to whine itself up to 10k rpms jus to make some REAL power (anything less than 200 is GAH-bage nowadays) is just that-Whiny!
tounge.gif

Besides, who wants motor called a Wankel? doesnt sound very macho-Wankel has to be derived from douchebag vocabulary; unlike HEMI!
biggrin.gif
(really, who ever heard somebody walk up their car and ask, "Dude, you got a Wankel in thar?"....c'mon...:laugh: )

oh, I concur Ben! any car that needs to whine itself up to 10k rpms jus to make some REAL power (anything less than 200 is GAH-bage nowadays) is just that-Whiny!
tounge.gif

Besides, who wants motor called a Wankel? doesnt sound very macho-Wankel has to be derived from douchebag vocabulary; unlike HEMI!
biggrin.gif
 (really, who ever heard somebody walk up their car and ask, "Dude, you got a Wankel in thar?"....c'mon...:laugh: )
ouch... I think Rev is gonna ban somebody... Oh wait, he can't
jump9.gif

PS, the 3 rotor in the RX8 isn't a Wankel, it's the Renesis. Hate to burst your bubble BigD... Oh wait, Actually, it was kinda fun to burst your bubble.
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
jump9.gif

PS, the 3 rotor in the RX8 isn't a Wankel, it's the Renesis. Hate to burst your bubble BigD... Oh wait, Actually, it was kinda fun to burst your bubble.
tounge.gif
ROTFL....

Little? OK In this company maybe, but 6'1" @240 isn't little...

He Heh... he said Wankel.... But yes the RX-8 is still powered by a 2 rotor Wankel. Renesis is just a nice name given to it by mazda.

Now to be fair the RX-8 is NOT a Macho Car, in fact it's sorta cute.

But, I DON'T NEED a Big Macho Overdone "Looky Here" car to try to divert attention away from a tiny little pen!s. It's You "BIG GUYS" that have that LACK of Proportion working against ya...

"Oh Looky at that Wittle thing it's sooo Cute"... I know you boys have heard that before....
Haven't you been paying attention? Hemi? Means Half? Like half the size??? Surely you caught on to that by now right?

But Go ahead and pick on the little car, ya big bullies! Your just pissed cause unless I open the sunroof neither of you would come close to fitting.

Lets talk specific displacement. I got 1.3 liters making 240HP and 160Ftlbs of torque. Thats roughly 184 HP per litre! Cool! And as it spins past 9K vibration free RPMs it sounds like nothing else on the road.
thumbs-up.gif
Big Grins all around.

Lesse 6.1 litre freaking Hemi? A lazy Overweight 69.8 HP per liter? That's just sad...
down.gif
Embarrassing even... and at 4300lbs? Whew portly is the right word...
smile.gif
Now Big D, Put Dad's car back in the garage. ;) Sheesh Running round in Grandads car thinking your sporty???
smile.gif

Still Cracked me up though... good Stuff!
thumbs-up.gif

tounge.gif

smile.gif

thumbs-up.gif

tounge.gif
ROTFL... hissy Fit....

Oh damn thats funny... And coming from an admitted juicer, testosterone talk is pretty funny Bro...

Tsk Tsk Tsk... Damn that's a funny mental image. Pinky extended...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155237056 -->

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
jump9.gif

tounge.gif
ROTFL....

Little?  OK In this company maybe, but 6'1" @240 isn't little...

He Heh... he said Wankel....   But yes the RX-8 is still powered by a 2 rotor Wankel.  Renesis is just a nice name given to it by mazda.

Now to be fair the RX-8 is NOT a Macho Car, in fact it's sorta cute.  

But, I DON'T NEED a Big Macho Overdone "Looky Here" car to try to divert attention away from a tiny little pen!s.  It's You "BIG GUYS" that have that LACK of Proportion working against ya...

"Oh Looky at that Wittle thing it's sooo Cute"...  I know you boys have heard that before....  
Haven't you been paying attention?  Hemi?  Means Half?  Like half the size???  Surely you caught on to that by now right?

But Go ahead and pick on the little car, ya big bullies!  Your just pissed cause unless I open the sunroof neither of you would come close to fitting.

Lets talk specific displacement.  I got 1.3 liters making 240HP and 160Ftlbs of torque.  Thats roughly 184 HP per litre!  Cool!  And as it spins past 9K vibration free RPMs it sounds like nothing else on the road.  
thumbs-up.gif
Big Grins all around.

Lesse 6.1 litre freaking Hemi?  A lazy Overweight 69.8 HP per liter?  That's just sad...  
down.gif
  Embarrassing even... and at 4300lbs?  Whew portly is the right word...
smile.gif
 Now Big D, Put Dad's car back in the garage.  ;)  Sheesh Running round in Grandads car thinking your sporty???  
smile.gif

Still Cracked me up though...  good Stuff!  
thumbs-up.gif
hmmm... I don't know whether to be offended or laugh... I guess I can do both.
down.gif
laugh.gif

Rev, you really know how to tear into people, huh?
laugh.gif

By the way, I LOVE me a Rotary, for the EXACT reason you said, 1.3 liters and 240hp.
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

smile.gif

thumbs-up.gif

down.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Just so we're clear, far as I know we're playing,
thumbs-up.gif
Don't want to have any bad feelings here...

But if there is bad feelings then at least you both are plenty big targets...
wink.gif

Seriously just playin.

Back