unbelievable

cant be any older than 21-23. Shes so unattractive... She probly makes the D list

clearly she's not on anyone's A list but his...else she wouldnt be scroggin in your barracks room on a friday night .... aka the money night :whistle: :laugh:

SkyDivr is right, give him one CLEAR warning to fix it or you will. When he doesn't, buy a "Micro Sonic Granade" from ThinkGeek . com and toss it in the room when they're getting busy. 115 decibels isn't exactly mood music.

And apparently the scene I made last night was enough for them not to come back. Hopefully this trend will continue.

SkyDivr is right, give him one CLEAR warning to fix it or you will. When he doesn't, buy a "Micro Sonic Granade" from ThinkGeek . com and toss it in the room when they're getting busy. 115 decibels isn't exactly mood music.

NOT a good idea; this is the barracks on post - anything with 'grenade' and unexpected loud noises connected to it will bring a world of hurt down....

Absolutely not one single bit.

C'mon now. It's every marines fantasy to be shaggin in the wagon!
pic-50-L_20095151127196117.jpg

Now DROP and give me.....

Jelly Belly

Get a taser. I promise one shot to your roomy's twins will get his attention.:whistle:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I wish they would get married. Then he would move out....

Hopefully he will get her pregnant and be forced to. Then he can tell his kid how he was conceived in a barracks room.

mommy was a whoore and liked getting banged in a room full of soldiers lol

Situation sucks, man. Buddy is going to mess around and get himself an Arty 15. Might try to explain that to him. By her appearance, occupation, and attitude, willing to bet she probably has "contraband" on her person that can get him and YOU in deep kimchi...,..
Just sayin'......
Lot of heat being risked for a piece of "spoiled" meat....
Good luck.....

Someday he's gonna look back on this, and think "What the heck was I thinking?"

So I had a barracks mate do the same thing..she was nice enough but they would go at it after I was asleep. Of course, i would wake up and be like..."Come on man!"

Sooooo...I found a classy young lady that was a bit of a screamer :) He seemed to get the point :laugh:

Back