Westboro Baptist church~~must read~~

LeDauz

Registered
Radical Westboro Baptist Church Claims Amish Community Was Punished by an Angry God - Hannity - FOXNews.com

an interveiw with fox news.

Westboro baptist church has been protesting our soldiers funnerals. Made signs I wont even repeat because am so (fill 'n blank) at it.

Snyder vs Phelps

Westboro Baptist Church to Defend Military Funeral Protests Before High Court - FoxNews.com

case is going to surpeme court to try to stop these people from making painful moments of grief harder

Plz tell your friends or anyone that may want to hear about this

I read today some of the conversations between the supreme court justices and the attorneys representing each side.. Come on good ole common sense and the American way.....

Pray the Supreme Court rules against these scumbags. Then maybe charges can be filed on all of them for all the damage they have done.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :whistle: , and CAPT, just when did our Legislators or Justices start doing this :glare:

The questions that the justices were asking were actually pretty good.

Justice Antonin Scalia said at one point, "simply to say you can have a protest within a certain distance is not to say you can have a protest within a certain distance that defames the corpse."

Here our children are dieing for our freedom and these terrorists are right here in our country doing this has me sick they are so lucky they are nowhere near me everyone should stop them now.:rulez:

Here is my two cents.... My father is part of the patriot guard and they attend the funerals and drown out the words from these people, they line the streets with flags so the families are not exposed to these people.

If the supreme court rules in favor of this group to protest the funerals then it's up to each one of us to take a few hours off work or to miss lunch so we can attend these funerals in volume and absolutely show our support for the greiving family and to make sure there is no way that this church get's any attention. They should just be a speck in the middle of thousands of great Americans protecting the real freedoms of our country...

cap

I agree Cap
The values of the use to be STRONG AMERICAN
just needs a little KICK IN THE A$$
and a driving force
I know its out their
come on lets UNITE AS ONE
AND QUITE GETT'EN PUSHED AROUND
ITS BS

They need to simply make it a felony of the highest order to protest and say things like that at the funeral of one who has died in the line of duty .
Yes they have rights and freedom of speech and expression and all that but there needs to be some sort of line they cannot cross . You wanna protest the war , protest the fighting , protest the occupation . Fine but they should not be able to do it anywhere near the funeral procession or relatives of ones fallen .
A family member needs to shoot a dozen or so of them and claim insanity . Yes I said it . That's what folks like that need .
Pop and in a dirt hole !
Put them in the same hole I would put child molesters and cover them both up , goodbye!
What true irony !
Without that soldier fighting to protect us and our way of life they would not have right to protest or be able to do so .

Last edited:
My problem is that if I go to a funeral like that
I would want to beat some A$$
YOU JUST DONT JACK WITH A FAMILY WHEN THEIR GRIEVING
THATS BS

Its kind of like the US wont blow up a funeral in Pakistan
but we will let a$$holes like that jack with our own people
THATS BS

Last edited:
The problem---------to many lawers
Its got everybody afraid

THATS BS

Last edited:
I promise you all this, I personally will not let these soldiers die in vain. I will get up, get out and make it a priority to go with my father to these funerals of our soldiers... They deserve better, the families deserve better...

cap

My problem is that if I go to a funeral like that
I would want to beat some A$$
YOU JUST DONT JACK WITH A FAMILY WHEN THER GRIEVING
THATS BS

Its kind of like the US wont blow up a funeral in Pakistan
but we will let a$$holes like that jack with our own people
THATS BS

You can't get near them, your tax dollars are being spent having local PD officers guard them.

I better get off of this one before I put my fist through the monitor

Amen, God, The Pledge of Allegience, In God We Trust AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS WE CAN'T SAY

YOU GET THE POINT

Last edited:

Amen, God, The Pledge of Allegience, In God We Trust AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS WE CAN'T SAY

YOU GET THE POINT

Kevin I promise I won't mention it this weekend..

I promise you all this, I personally will not let these soldiers die in vain. I will get up, get out and make it a priority to go with my father to these funerals of our soldiers... They deserve better, the families deserve better...

cap

Tell your father thank you :thumbsup:

YOU GET THE POINT

Hotfoot have faith . My kids go to a school that prides itself on teaching, saying and practicing all those things above .
At four Adam learned the pledge of allegiance last month and just the other day he broke out singing 'my country tis of thee'
My wife and I stood there open mouthed as he sang the whole song all by himself.
Brought tears to my eyes ! :cry:

Tell your father thank you :thumbsup:

I do every day sir.... My pop is the best! Anyone that has met him knows this.. Many of the org members have met him over the years.. A true American and a great father....

Back