What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Right off the bat, it felt like i gained abit of power/torque but the best thing was the power does not fall off at all in the high rpms which is pretty normal for the gen 3 stock.
What do you mean a bit? my busa with my new cams set up increased 19hp and 8 of torque.192hp fuel pump

What do you mean a bit? my busa with my new cams set up increased 19hp and 8 of torque.192hp fuel pump
How does your power curve on the dyno sheet look?

I know stock the Gen 3 makes most of it's power in the mid range so now you must be making power like a gen 2.

I've been on bikes with 400+ hp i don't really feel a 20hp difference its certainly significantly better than stock though.
I'have been on bike with big power too, but I love how my Gen 3 feels now. Just my opinion

Screenshot_20240323_132406_Gallery.jpg

i dunno why people are still getting conned into overpaying for super stock/stock gen 2 cams when they are cheaper from oem parts supplier.

i dunno why people are still getting conned into overpaying for super stock/stock gen 2 cams when they are cheaper from oem parts supplier.
Its only like 150 cheaper to buy the same cams from partzilla and buy some adjustable sockets. Basically you are paying for the ability to just drop them exactly in where the previous ones were without having to mess with the adjustable sprockets. Just line up the timing marks and its good to go.

The sad part is for what I'm doing its better to just degree the gen 3 cams. Id end up making the same power without the 800 dollars spent. But I figured id run it with the super stock cams for a bit before I get the super charger from tts in and on.

Back