• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shortBoarder

on the pegs + into the sun
Donating Member
Registered
morbid poll? maybe.

I just created a will for the first time (which is an interesting process) and this topic came up. For the record, the friend that I ride with regularly is getting the bike and all the stuff that goes along with it...

take mine to the grave or depends on the condition of it but might leave to my son or wife rock.gif

Hadn't given it much thought.............Hopefully I don't need to.

Nobody, its going to die with me. tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|flyboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106394366 -->

It may very well cause my death...Therefore it will be torn to pieces...

I thought about it, my spouse will never enjoy the bike like I do. She would just sell it, so I decided to give it to a friend of mine who I know will love the bike like I do, and never sell it unless he really needed to. I will RIP knowing my bike is in good hands doing what it loves biggrin.gif

More than likely when I go it will be on the bike. If not then the busa will go to my oldest son

father will probably get it. I don't trust my brother to have it... he would end up in the grave next to me. smile.gif

It may very well cause my death...Therefore it will be torn to pieces...
im with the number one stunnah i plan on being wrapped all in the engine and fairings when i go out so part of me will be buried in a water bottle and the other part will rust ag a junk yard with the bike

Well .... considering my ex-spouse got my last one, I'm not sure how to answer this post. Divorce can sometimes be more traumatic than death ! If I were dead, I wouldn't be pining for my 'busa soooo bad. Was kinda funny watching the court appointed pick-up guy trying to work out how to move it. Would have helped if I'd provided the key I guess. Now I'm saving up for another one. The lesson here is - marriage no, 'busa yes. Oh.... and if you get divorced in Australia... hide your bike !

man thats fuked up she went for your heart mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back