Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its being cremated and spread across rt.66

• I'm getting buried with it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife gets it (state law) but if the junk yard doesn't get it due to the reck I want to buried on it in a full tuck of cource! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

My daughter has already laid claim to it. And that's when she turns 16, not when I'm dead. I figure that's OK, cause then I can get a 2008 model for myself. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Otherwise, if I go before 2008, she is entrusted with the bikes, truck and miata. Ford can have the Focus back cause it isn't paid for yet smile.gif

there are several museums placing bids... I guess just whichever ponies up the money .. the family will get the money of course. .. since i'll be dead and whatnot.

it's nice that the world can get that close to greatness with only the price of a ticket.

tounge.gif

My Best friend John Edward Max gets it.
He is still stuck with a 91 ZX-11D
But he loves the Busa.

Hopefully when I go it will be on the bike. If they can't seperate me from the pieces I guess I'll get buried with it. biggrin.gif My girlfriend will get whatever bike I'm not riding at the time.

This reminds me, I need to get a will made out. Where does one go to do that? Lawyer? rock.gif

You can make your own will. Get the form from any office supply place and have it recorded at your local county or state office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back