Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its being cremated and spread across rt.66

• I'm getting buried with it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about it, my spouse will never enjoy the bike like I do. She would just sell it, so I decided to give it to a friend of mine who I know will love the bike like I do, and never sell it unless he really needed to. I will RIP knowing my bike is in good hands doing what it loves biggrin.gif
I'm glad we are friends !

I don't like all the choices since I will give mine to my son, but most likely I will be on it and it will go with me!

I'll donate mine to science. Perhaps the psychiatrists will be able to determine and label a specific disorder for busarites

(Jace @ Jan. 21 2005,13:09) take mine to the grave or depends on the condition of it but might leave to my son or wife rock.gif
I thought my son then again if I did that the way he is wouldnt be long and he would be passing it down to someone else . Chip off the old block hes nuts.

My son.  Though, I'd better include some cash in my will for a turbo... smile.gif

Who keeps dredgin up all these old threads. BTW My youngest Daughter gets my Busa! She is th eonly one who is into bikes in my house. laugh.gif

Oldie but goodie, where's Ben. Anyway I voted buried with me, but it will be divided among my three. beerchug.gif

Thinkin about havin my best friend pick someone at random on this 'Busa site, and GIVE it to THEM, ..WHY, rock.gif 'cause if they are here, at least they have an appreciation of em, ...
Elli

I have instructed the Wife to post all of them FS: here and EBC first. Someone will prolly get a killer deal. Cause I wont be telling her what I got in them. firedevil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back