Who Rode Today?

About 250 mi. Springlike in So Cal. No pics of the bike but this...an inspection... That's the inspector
IMG_4867.jpeg

Actually much less than 9 months of winter...

....and there's no other place on earth I'd rather live than Canada...

In my part of Canada, we average about a week of winter-proper per year. And then some years we don't see any snow at all.

It rains a lot during the winter months though, so may not be the place for you if you're adverse to wet-weather riding gear. But you can ride if you want to.

Pros and cons, everywhere.

In my part of Canada, we average about a week of winter-proper per year. And then some years we don't see any snow at all.

It rains a lot during the winter months though, so may not be the place for you if you're adverse to wet-weather riding gear. But you can ride if you want to.

Pros and cons, everywhere.
Crazy how a country this big can have so many variables when it comes to weather and seasons...similar to the US in many ways.

Were all those riders in the same group? Unusual to see a Ducati and a Harley on the same ride.
Yes that is our group for the weekend, all inclusive us lot lol, some of the guys there I ride regularly some i only see a couple of times a year but we all know how each of us ride. We've been doing this wee escapade for a number of years now :)

190 miles today . It was a very beautiful, and blessed day .
Almost forgot got hit in the face by a Robin red bird doing about 45 mph with my modular helmet open. Right In the mouth .

Resized_20210306_170309.jpeg
20210306_165047.jpg
20210306_170732.jpg
20210306_170504.jpg
20210306_170523.jpg

Back