Windscreen Options for Gen 3

kingsolomon12

Registered
If at all possible can any of you guys who have changed the stock screens out on your Gen 3 Busas post pics.

I’m interested in getting either the Puig Z Racing or the Zero Gravity Double Bubble or the Zero Gravity Short Double Bubble (A1) in either light or dark smoke but am open to any other options.

If possible please include the specific make, model and tint & any help would be greatly appreciated.

I did use the search function and the thread that exists did not include many detailed pics of the various options that are now readily available.

Thank you guys again and I could not be happier with my bike. Purchased it 3 months ago and have 3k miles on it now, best purchase of my life to date.

IMG_2998.jpeg

Thank you guys for the help and info, ended up going for the Zero Gravity DB in light smoke and am happy with the overall look. I’ve not yet had a chance to get on the highway so looking forward to seeing how it functions at speed but have confidence this will work well given how it feels thus far.

View attachment 1684268
If one was tall, would this screen improve visibility of the gauge cluster when not tucked?

clear Zero Gravity sport-touring screen. This is likely the keeper for the type of riding I do.

Did 600-mile day, 12 hours non-stop a couple days ago & I used this screen for that type of riding.

DSC00238.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00267-3.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

DSC06451.jpg

DSC06712(2).jpg

DSC06726.jpg

Man, that red 2024 or whatever year sure is pretty. I would have known Zuki would have made a red one, but I would not have purchased the 22 black and gold, anybody wanna trade? My 22 only has 2k miles on it.

Back