Gen 3 exhaust options

I'm leaning towards this direction, this is an Akrapovic that comes from Yamaha, and triumphs triples. Big inlet big outlet. If Del can scan it and build me some faring extensions this might look pretty tight.

9C66569D-2FB6-4363-957A-C7C6D085D8F9.jpeg

157CE778-0526-44F7-9E5E-D962A86E29CF.jpeg

66F56A5B-5876-4AA9-8659-5158567E16BD.jpeg

I'm leaning towards this direction, this is an Akrapovic that comes from Yamaha, and triumphs triples. Big inlet big outlet. If Del can scan it and build me some faring extensions this might look pretty tight.

View attachment 1655105

View attachment 1655110

View attachment 1655111
Reminds me of my old Taylormade I had on my 07 GSXR 1000. Also if you look at the "Superbusa" that was done by TTS they had a underbelly as well. There is another company thats doing full underbelly kits but I cannot think of the name at the moment.

Reminds me of my old Taylormade I had on my 07 GSXR 1000. Also if you look at the "Superbusa" that was done by TTS they had a underbelly as well. There is another company thats doing full underbelly kits but I cannot think of the name at the moment.
Well if you think of it let me know. I got this idea from a guy I know here in Vegas that runs a shop and his son had this sitting on the counter. After I looked at the TTS super Busa rendition, I figured some genius on this website can build me some plastics extensions that attach in the stock place, after scanning of course, and instead of two holes with vents it'll just be the one 3 x 5 pipe at a 45° angle.

At this point I'm going to cut and modify the X pipe location on my max torque header. Install the 18 mm O2 sensor for my Woolwich tuning, then get this mocked up so it can be welded in the right place.

By the time I'm done I should have enough for one of Richard's supercharger kits, then I'm going to have a smaller pulley made so I can reduce the 18 psi down to 10 psi. I spoke with a bunch of boost masters, and they said 10-11 pounds is a sweet spot. Then have another map for 18 psi so I can run the bigger horsepower and the bigger top end.

Well if you think of it let me know. I got this idea from a guy I know here in Vegas that runs a shop and his son had this sitting on the counter. After I looked at the TTS super Busa rendition, I figured some genius on this website can build me some plastics extensions that attach in the stock place, after scanning of course, and instead of two holes with vents it'll just be the one 3 x 5 pipe at a 45° angle.

At this point I'm going to cut and modify the X pipe location on my max torque header. Install the 18 mm O2 sensor for my Woolwich tuning, then get this mocked up so it can be welded in the right place.

By the time I'm done I should have enough for one of Richard's supercharger kits, then I'm going to have a smaller pulley made so I can reduce the 18 psi down to 10 psi. I spoke with a bunch of boost masters, and they said 10-11 pounds is a sweet spot. Then have another map for 18 psi so I can run the bigger horsepower and the bigger top end.

Very cool, that's sort of the idea I'm looking for I'm looking to continue the body framing underneath the pegs gobble up that big gap that all the long headers seem to wanna stick out of, clean up the look, but on both sides.

The TTS lower fairings from kardesign are something I really like. Without the decal.

Very cool, that's sort of the idea I'm looking for I'm looking to continue the body framing underneath the pegs gobble up that big gap that all the long headers seem to wanna stick out of, clean up the look, but on both sides.

The TTS lower fairings from kardesign are something I really like. Without the decal.
there is a company I saw on WEBIKE that has under fairings. I just cant remember if it was for GEN3 or not and I cant dive down that rabbit hole at the moment. I am a day behind due to being off yesterday. If I remember later when i have a spare minute I will go on the hunt.

https://www.webike.fr/en/products/25475626.html Magical Racing carbon fiber undercowl

Had time to run down the rabbit hole hunt?. Thank you. That is exactly what I'm looking to do. Then I cut a hole on the other side for the 3 x 5 on the exhaust port. Then it won't melt anything, it'll flow really well and when I install the 10 psi or 18 psi pulley I andHad time to run down the rabbit hole hunt?. Thank you. That is exactly what I'm looking to do. Then I cut a hole on the other side for the 3 x 5 on the exhaust port. Then it won't melt anything, it'll flow really well and when I install the 10 psi or 18 psi pulley I can build some really great horsepower and still not have mufflers hanging off the back end. Kind of a new direction.

I really appreciate you looking that up cause that really is what I'm looking for right there. If we can't get car design plastics to supply them to us I just need something that will attach to the bottom fairing in the stock locations and extend back that I can paint.

If I can ever return the favor don't hesitate to ask. :thumbsup:

These smileys used to be much better looking. Did Doug do an upgrade to the website or something?.

Had time to run down the rabbit hole hunt?. Thank you. That is exactly what I'm looking to do. Then I cut a hole on the other side for the 3 x 5 on the exhaust port. Then it won't melt anything, it'll flow really well and when I install the 10 psi or 18 psi pulley I andHad time to run down the rabbit hole hunt?. Thank you. That is exactly what I'm looking to do. Then I cut a hole on the other side for the 3 x 5 on the exhaust port. Then it won't melt anything, it'll flow really well and when I install the 10 psi or 18 psi pulley I can build some really great horsepower and still not have mufflers hanging off the back end. Kind of a new direction.

I really appreciate you looking that up cause that really is what I'm looking for right there. If we can't get car design plastics to supply them to us I just need something that will attach to the bottom fairing in the stock locations and extend back that I can paint.

If I can ever return the favor don't hesitate to ask. :thumbsup:

These smileys used to be much better looking. Did Doug do an upgrade to the website or something?.
@Dai. actually posted about the magical racing a few weeks ago. So 90% of the credit goes to him. He sent me on a 45 minute porcelin trip down the rabbit hole when he posted it.

while the dual may look better in terms of performance and weight reduction you just can't beat the single muffler full system. This Get 3 has a slew of electronics and any small variation will cause some malfunction and a light to come on. It’s best to go with the systems recommended by Suzuki or if there is a warranty issue they won't entertain it.
Magnussen-Miss protects in the US- there’s 2 O2 sensors for this bike, that’s all the electronics care about.

guarantee a good single weighs less anyday.

Agreed! its a full system, fits beautifully, not a hard install, AND the 2 bungs make the diff.

Yosh has been making championship winning systems for years.

Akro too expensive for the tiny gains over the yosh, brocks system, even tho I swear by his extreme tunes, has the single bung, and a cross wire harness to make it work, and its a gen 2 system worked..

As it turned out, because I did the install, I learned about the fairing removal order, a good thing..lol.. not bad, either!

But, the system itself fit beautifully, it was set up on a gen3, no question.

Only tip I could give on hangin the system urself, is that lot of the directions are harder than need be, I took the lower oil cooler and radiator brackets off, swung them forward, took off the oil cooler line from the block, and the stock system slides out the right side nice as can be..amazing, as ugly, long, and heavy as it is..lol

Sound wise, its ffn loud..lol..especially on cold start up, when its in open loop...lotta bass..too much for living in harmony with ur neighbors.

I ordered the db killer next day, kills just enough so it can warm up, when it does, it quiets waaay down.

When the ecu gets cracked, I'm gonna see why that is when I set it up on the dyno.

Anyhow, it looks good, shaves off about 40 lbs, sounds great, and got the yosh scream on the big end.
So which exhaust did you install?

I always go with Akrapovic.. I did not really adore the looks of the 4-1 pipe, but what to do.. The left bike side looked really empty. I also get power commander but I was told that I do not really need it if I keep the silencer.

I’m thinking about getting the full akrapovic (akro) exhaust. For those of you that have it, is there any way that the heat shield from the r6 or s1000rr akro exhausts could be fitted on the the Hayabusa akro exhaust? I’m looking for a way to break up the look of such a long exposed pipe.

9E8ED665-42B7-4ACA-8693-B0A93AA1722C.jpeg

Back