Looks like a war is looming in Israel

Where is the outrage and protests for these people I ask?
No outrage because of genocide in other regions?

I believe the answer is simple: Iran did not manipulate the genocide in other regions, neither are they driving propaganda for other regions, neither did they facilitate it. Their focus is on Israel and the West as well as Western allies.

So in short, Iran has hordes of fools who have fallen into their trap towards eradicating Israel. Those in sympathy with Hamas plus their supporters as well as those protesting are playing blindly into Iran’s hands and they unfortunately are not smart enough to see the big picture.

No outrage because of genocide in other regions?

I believe the answer is simple: Iran did not manipulate the genocide in other regions, neither are they driving propaganda for other regions, neither did they facilitate it. Their focus is on Israel and the West as well as Western allies.

So in short, Iran has hordes of fools who have fallen into their trap towards eradicating Israel. Those in sympathy with Hamas plus their supporters as well as those protesting are playing blindly into Iran’s hands and they unfortunately are not smart enough to see the big picture.
I said if before and was scoffed at but I believe most of these protesters don't have a clue what they are protesting about and more concerned about jumping on the band wagon.

They are wearing around the Keffiyeh without knowing it's origin or significance as the symbol of the PLO and Yasser Arafat who always wore one.

I said if before and was scoffed at but I believe most of these protesters don't have a clue what they are protesting about and more concerned about jumping on the band wagon.

They are wearing around the Keffiyeh without knowing it's origin or significance as the symbol of the PLO and Yasser Arafat who always wore one.
You are spot on. And yes, you are correct, look at the behavior below. No one cares.

I’m trying to see through your cloud, but all I see is blurred vision without any solutions to the issue.
What I I said was that empathy for the Arabs on the strip that are homeless and starving does not necessarily equate to antisemitism. To condense, a person can have empathy and consideration for both sides. Seems like a pretty clear statement to me.

Huh. Someone agrees with me. Maybe that article explains it so that you can understand.

Last edited:
What I I said was that empathy for the Arabs on the strip that are homeless and starving does not necessarily equate to antisemitism. To condense, a person can have empathy and consideration for both sides. Seems like a pretty clear statement to me.
Isn’t that a bit like feeling sorry for thirsty people because they refuse to drink, when water is available.

Why won’t people on the strip reject Hamas and surrender, so they can stop this catastrophe?

I have an answer to that question, do you?

Isn’t that a bit like feeling sorry for thirsty people because they refuse to drink, when water is available.

Why won’t people on the strip reject Hamas and surrender, so they can stop this catastrophe?

I have an answer to that question, do you?
Your metaphorical water has not been made available. You think the Arabs in Gaza, after having been run out of their homes, have been given questionnaires about what they believe? They're just trying to stay alive. Regardless, the vote was 18 years ago, and do some reading, the voters in the West Bank did not support Hamas at that time and even less now.

Snopes

Regardless, I feel for both sides. A segment of the Jewish community agrees with me. That's all I was trying to convey with my post and you decided it was more.

As for stopping this catastrophe, other than convincing Netanyahu to change his mind, which won't happen, I do not have an answer, and you don't either. The continued search of every last Hamas operative resulting with the genocide of Arabs in Gaza is not a reasonable answer.

Last edited:
Your metaphorical water has not been made available. You think the Arabs in Gaza, after having been run out of their homes, have been given questionnaires about what they believe? They're just trying to stay alive. Regardless, the vote was 18 years ago, and do some reading, the voters in the West Bank did not support Hamas at that time and even less now.

Snopes

Regardless, I feel for both sides. A segment of the Jewish community agrees with me. That's all I was trying to convey with my post and you decided it was more.

As for stopping this catastrophe, other than convincing Netanyahu to change his mind, which won't happen, I do not have an answer, and you don't either. The continued search of every last Hamas operative resulting with the genocide of Arabs in Gaza is not a reasonable answer.
I believe I have the answer, for clarity I will post the question once more, as you changed the question.

If there was an election in the West Bank tomorrow, Hamas would be elected. Especially now, as both nations hate each other after October 7th.

The Palestinians are not wanted by their Arab neighbors, neither Egypt or Jordan want them. Iran has capitalized this situation over decades, with propaganda, indoctrination, training, support, facilitation etc. Iran knows, it is no match for Israel in a war, so their approach is to discredit Israel in the eyes of the entire world. The Palestinians will not reject Hamas, as from a very young age they have been programmed by the system to think the way Hamas thinks. They have one objective, which is to eliminate the Jews from the region and they would rather choose being martars than surrender. If Netanyahu changes his mind, this story will be repeated into infinity. After all that is what the leadership of Hamas states publically, repeatedly and they stand by it, no matter what.

If your Snopes article was correct and accurate, then why do the civilians not counter and stand up against Hamas?

Because in these times, Hamas is accepted as what is right for the Palestinians.

Can you imagine what Americans would do against their government, or any civilized nation would do against their government for that matter, should the government have no care for their citizens and take action which would destroy their country rapidly?

Last edited:
I believe I have the answer, for clarity I will post the question once more, as you changed the question.

If there was an election in the West Bank tomorrow, Hamas would be elected.

The Palestinians are not wanted by their Arab neighbors, neither Egypt or Jordan want them. Iran has capitalized this situation over decades, with propaganda, indoctrination, training, support, facilitation etc. Iran knows, it is no match for Israel in a war, so their approach is to discredit Israel in the eyes of the entire world. The Palestinians will not reject Hamas, as from a very young age they have been programmed by the system to think the way Hamas thinks. They have one objective, which is to eliminate the Jews from the region and they would rather choose being martars than surrender. If Netanyahu changes his mind, this story will be repeated into infinity. After all that is what the leadership of Hamas states publically, repeatedly and they stand by it, no matter what.
I see you believe this vehemently, and I see no reason to argue. There is no way of knowing if Hamas would be reelected. If you read the link, the West Bank did not primarily support Hamas then, and now, 18 years later, I believe it would be even more one sided. Polls show a large percentage of Arab occupants of the West Bank do not support Hamas. I won't try and change your opinion. You state as fact that which is not.

I see you believe this vehemently, and I see no reason to argue. There is no way of knowing if Hamas would be reelected. If you read the link, the West Bank did not primarily support Hamas then, and now, 18 years later, I believe it would be even more one sided. Polls show a large percentage of Arab occupants of the West Bank do not support Hamas. I won't try and change your opinion. You state as fact that which is not.
You need to research news from folks who have been in the West Bank recently, as in a month ago. Perhaps go look at some of Piers Morgan's interviews.

You keep denying logic and common sense. If Hamas is not supported, why are they allowed to do what they are doing by the Palestinians, using them as human shields, sacrificing them, destroying their country? Does that make any sense whatsoever?

Do you really believe that a population of some 2 million do not have the strength to stand up against a Hamas count of 30,000? You really believe that???????

Last edited:
Logic and common sense? My original statement, that started this exchange, was that it's possible to have empathy for both Israelis and the Palestines in the West Bank. I'm living proof of that, and as I've and shown through a link as proof, so is a segment of the Israeli citizens. You're the one that changed what we are discussing.

Have a good evening.

Aren’t the civilians who might want to reject Hamas leadership, unarmed, unorganized, and lacking any solid backing by any entity, region or country whatsoever? Before, during or after such rebellion?
Most of us are smart enough to know that life is about the choices you make.

You may believe that those civilians are simply sheep obeying others blindly.

I believe that when it comes to the crunch, humanity does what it has to do.

I guess we just have different opinions.

Does anyone think they’re armed, organized and have military or political backing? Anyone? Bueler?
If your sympathy plays directly into the hands of Iran, perhaps you should accept their offer?

My sympathy lies with our ally Israel, it is a simple patriotic choice.

Last edited:
I'm quite surprised there are any pro-Palestine protests going on in the west at all as most of these younger people are not motivated by much these days.....

I laughed when one guy was on TV saying his kid is protesting but he is happy about it as at least the kid is outside getting some fresh air for a change.....

If it were me in charge of the protest response, the power would be cut to the campuses and cell jammers would be put in place....this would be the quickest and easiest way to disperse the protesters........I'd do that and round ap all the skunks I could find and airdrop them into the middle of the protesters.....they could only wear nose plugs for so long.

If these protesters really cared about the plight of the people of Gaza, they would be organizing humanitarian aid packages like people did during the war in the Balkans where materials were gathered and shipped over.

^^^*
What surprises me even more, is that anyone with even limited intellect is unable to understand this simple chess game.

If your sympathy plays directly into the hands of Iran, perhaps you should accept their offer?

My sympathy lies with our ally Israel, it is a simple patriotic choice.

That’s twice you and everyone else has avoided my questions. Tough huh?

Does anyone think they’re armed, organized and have military or political backing? Anyone? Bueler?
OK, here we go again. I'll answer your question and ask one myself.

Yes some of them are armed, organized and have both military backing, while they pretend to be civilians are counted as civilian casualties, yet they are Hamas operatives. The rest of them accept Hamas and do not oppose their activities. All of them have been indoctrinated since childhood. If they did not support Hamas, they will arm themselves from Hamas casualties and they will get organized. Unfortunately they don't,m they want to free the region from Jews.

Here is my question, it is a repeat of the question which Bee asked:

Why do you and Red show sympathy towards people suffering from Iran's master plan towards discrediting Israeli in the eyes of the world, while you totally ignore exponentially more suffering in the Arab world, Africa, Haiti, and South America, where Iran has no involvement whatsoever? In short, why do you participate in Iran's propaganda effort with no care about what is happening in the rest of the world?

Back