8th Annual Midwest MnG 2012

count me in, already marked in my calendar (in pen!) :beerchug:

Just as a reminder. Here is a BUMP for the 2012 Midwest MnG

OK, I know we are 8 months away yet but GixerBots and I would like ot start getting a head count for this event. We are planning on doing a pig roast on Saturday for after the ride and kid of need an idea of how big a pig we will need.
Please post up here or PM me if you are thinking of coming.
Thanks

I probably be able to go for a lil bit, and then leave for a lil bit, and the come back, leave again and come back again:whistle:
You know what I mean! :laugh:

DAngit.. it needs to be about 3 weeks earlier.. school starts Aug 1... y'all will have to find a new blue pill.

DAngit.. it needs to be about 3 weeks earlier.. school starts Aug 1... y'all will have to find a new blue pill.

It is a weekend girl. COme up for the weekend and have fun. Fly up and join us, I will let all of the air out of my tires so you can ride my bike.:laugh:

It is a weekend girl. COme up for the weekend and have fun. Fly up and join us, I will let all of the air out of my tires so you can ride my bike.:laugh:

She's not allowed to fly up Kevin, I want to see her bike strapped down on top of the civic... :laugh:

I may be in the area on business that weekend....err...week. :laugh:

I just looked and I have to work that weekend! I work every other weekend why are all the rides when I have to work?
Cough cough I think I am getting sick that weekend....

Me+1

I just looked and I have to work that weekend! I work every other weekend why are all the rides when I have to work?
Cough cough I think I am getting sick that weekend....

Me+1
You have almost 8 months to get a doctor's note like those teahcers in Madison did. :whistle:

Back