8th Annual Midwest MnG 2012

Oh you are soooo funny Botty!!

I may just FLY up there on my broomstick and ride Beeotch!! LOL!!

Wow, I'm late seeing this one, and I was even mentioned in the first post :laugh: I feel so loved :D

You really expect me to ride/drive all the way to WI?! From VA?! :banghead:

I checked...it's SIXTEEN HOURS one way :laugh: OMG, I'd be earning my iron butt award going there and then again heading back :whistle:

I will make you the same offer I made Jules and Dan since I don't think either are taking me up on the offer. Fly in and you can ride Tooter. He is not lowered so we will have to screw some 6X6 boards to the bottoms of your boots but you should be OK.

Oh and I think we are going to do a PIG ROAST for that saturday's meal after the ride.
Just another reason to come ot Milwaukee. FOOOOOOD

Oh and I think we are going to do a PIG ROAST for that saturday's meal after the ride.
Just another reason to come ot Milwaukee. FOOOOOOD

Don't let me forget Kevin, I've done some more research into the pig roast. Looks like its a go!

I will make you the same offer I made Jules and Dan since I don't think either are taking me up on the offer. Fly in and you can ride Tooter. He is not lowered so we will have to screw some 6X6 boards to the bottoms of your boots but you should be OK.

I'd love to, but I don't ride others' scooters...if I ruin it, I can't replace it LOL Thanks for the offer though, and the thought of riding with boards on the bottom of my boots is, ummmm, frightening as hell but funny :laugh:

If Omar would hurry up and move to VA, we could trailer both Busas up and swap driving to get there, but NOOOOOOOOOOO...he's still in KS with no end in sight :banghead:

I'd love to, but I don't ride others' scooters...if I ruin it, I can't replace it LOL Thanks for the offer though, and the thought of riding with boards on the bottom of my boots is, ummmm, frightening as hell but funny :laugh:

If Omar would hurry up and move to VA, we could trailer both Busas up and swap driving to get there, but NOOOOOOOOOOO...he's still in KS with no end in sight :banghead:

I know Tooter is not PINK like your bike but he likes to be rode. LOL
And as far as paying for it if you break it. No WORRIES he has good life insurance. So come ride with the crazy I mean BIG boys.

Better yet get Omar to trailer up here and then you guys can ride together after you fly in. You get a weekend with Omar and you get to ride with us and eat pig!

Back