Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not have an alarm but would consider one

• Chain and lock are good enough

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scorpio Alarm with all bells and whistles - Have not hooked up the kill yet - Too cold. Roadlok in the works at the group buy going on right now. When at home it Ruger 44 Mag or S&W 30 06 or just the old reliable double barrel 12 Ga Savage Fox. Something about looking at those big double barrells staring at yah that gives tingles!
beerchug.gif

I have the Scorpio alarm with all the options...<br>Won it here on the Board in a raffle...<br>I think it was the last honest thing Cashe did before he flamed out...<br><br><br>David
Yep he was a piece of work..stiffed Cappie for 5 grand worth of raffle money. True scumsucker thumb_down.gif thumb_down.gif thumb_down.gif I'm sure carma's snuck up and kicked his sorry ass by now tho.....in fact I'd bet on it winkold.gif laugh.gif

I won't own an alarm without a perimeter sensor. I've only used the Scorpio so far tho, but its a very nice alarm ThumbsUp.gif I like it enough I'm installing a second one on my other street ride winkold.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

winkold.gif

For home:
Scorpio
Disk and cable lock.
S&W .40
.50AE
Insurance
A locked garage and two dogs.

Everywhere else:
Scorpio
Disk lock
Insurance

I am using the scorpio I500 right now but I will be upgrading soon to the I900 also have a RoadLoK as well another good item to purchase for your layered defense then on top of that Selma get parked in the garagewhile I am at home or with in eye sight when I am out and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back