Are You Secure?

Are You Secure? - Alarm or NO Alarm?

• You are in the process of dressing-up your Busa with Chrome....

Votes: 60 100.0%

• Total voters
SPY Perimeter Shock Paging Alarm, GPS Theft Recovery Guarentee with real time user interface Tracking via cellular and WWW, cable lock for rear and disc lock for front, Full Coverage Insurance, well documented and parked inside my house. I install alarms on bikes if anybody wants one or needs asistance to install theirs. I also am a dealer for the GPS Theft Recovery unit with user interface tracking. Let me know if I can help secure your ride.

I hear LoJack is pretty good? I did a search a while back about it and saw a lot of people wouldn't recommend it. Not sure if things have changed or not. They just came out with a new key chain where it alarms you if your bike gets moved kind of like the alarm system. I know 2 people so far who've used this to get their bikes back and its only a one time fee. Not a monthly service charge like what I heard (or at least thats what they are advertising). I've been thinking a lot about getting that recently.

and a gun umnik.gif

Scorpio is500 (or whatever it is with the 2 way pager and the permometer, shock, tilt sensors here too.....
never stray far.... locked garage.... truck infront of door..
If the pros want it..... no stoppin them...

At home
locked garage, paging alarm, RoadLok, german shepherd and a few 7.62x54 rounds ready to go flyin.

On road
Paging alarm, RoadLok, parked in hotel room.
At least I don't have to pay double-occupancy.

At home: Locked garage with alarm and AR-15 5.56MM w/ armor-piercing rounds.

On the road: No alarm but I do have a CobraLink to lock it to anything secure if I can't get it into the hotel room. Hotel room is preferred....

I am getting a LoJack soon and when road lok comes out with one for the 08 busa i will get one of those also. I aint takin any chances. guns.gif guns.gif guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

I use a TW-400 from Internatrix

I looked at there website today and found the following notice;

Due to circumstances beyond the control of Internatrix we are unable to take any further orders for the TW-400 and TW-400-2 until further notice.

The idea behind theft prevention is to make your stuff harder to steal then the guy next to you.:laugh: I do agree if the pros want the bike nothing will stop them.

Back