Are You Secure?

Are You Secure? - Alarm or NO Alarm?

• You are in the process of dressing-up your Busa with Chrome....

Votes: 60 100.0%

• Total voters
I have entertained the idea of an alarm. I did just buy a disk lock for traveling purposes. Anyone know if there is a theft rate in Robbinsville, NC. Headed to the dragon this weekend.

Scorpio SR_i900

Get off the bike walk away and it is armed.

Lets me know if anyone is close, or is trying to tamper with it.

Come back git on the bike and start it up and ride away.

I love it:thumbsup:

Some have called me paranoid, Scorpio, RoadLok, disc lock and LoJack. You can never prevent the bike from being stolen, but you can make someone else's bike look easier to boost, you can slow them down and in the end if it is stolen find them and put them in jail. I like to practice three things
  1. Lock/Alarm it
  2. Garage it
  3. Park it where I can see it

SPY Perimeter Shock Paging Alarm, GPS Theft Recovery Guarentee with real time user interface Tracking via cellular and WWW, cable lock for rear and disc lock for front, Full Coverage Insurance, well documented and parked inside my house. I install alarms on bikes if anybody wants one or needs asistance to install theirs. I also am a dealer for the GPS Theft Recovery unit with user interface tracking. Let me know if I can help secure your ride.

I have an 08 Busa and the Spy 5000m but havent installed it, hit me up with info if you have it please!

I couldnt find a newer thread but wanted to see what anyone has changed or upgraded. We all have way too much money in our bikes to worry about the things we enjoy.

Back