Gen3 MaxxECU project starting

Tomorrow going to play on the dyno

20230323_185745.jpg

20230323_192533.jpg

had so much tinkering gen3s lately i picked one up, drove from Michigan to North Carolina and back this past weekend, rode it maybe 30 miles (like 40 degrees out and freezing), and spent 5 minutes plugging a maxx into it to see it start on one LOL

Smith, your the man!

How difficult is it to convert or migrate data from my Woolich tune to MaxxECU? I would like to believe columns and rows are different values. If anything I think I might be able to build a excel sheet with tabs to convert. Or... You already have one.

Technically the numbers are totally different, VE tables are like 100 percent ish at max load on a maxx, I think your numbers in woolich are like 5000, you could scale some, but tuning a maxx is pretty easy, and I have starter map and will be working on it even more on my bone stock bike once I get time to build myself a harness and doing some riding/logging/tuning

Smith, your the man!

How difficult is it to convert or migrate data from my Woolich tune to MaxxECU? I would like to believe columns and rows are different values. If anything I think I might be able to build a excel sheet with tabs to convert. Or... You already have one.
I did actually take a stock fuel table, and scaled it to line up pretty close with peak numbers from the map i was using, haven't had a chance to try it yet on my bike, but could be an option to get stuff pretty close. With closed loop fueling etc its pretty forgiving. You put your lambda target table in, and let the ECU do a lot of the work, and can refine from there after you look at how much lambda correction is actually taking place.

Back