Gen3 Pricing

South central
About 25 miles south of Lynchburg.
In the country.
I just talked to the Realtor again.
She said the seller will sell to me, but he wanted to make sure that I could/would buy it, so he had the Realtor call.
They have to get the contract closed from the out of state buyers, and she will be back in touch soon.
Great news, but I will take things easy until I start signing...then get excited.
Oh poop I grew up in that area until I was 10. Moved away in 92. Great roads to hit twisties on

Buy it! And when you get your Alpinestars Jacket and plaque, i´ll give you my adress, no problem! :D :D
Unfortunately that only came with preorders ..and the retail price is now up over $2k!
I'm looking all over at different dealers prices, and hopefully when I'm ready to buy, there will be better deals, gen3's aren't big sellers here.:beerchug:

Congratulations on new home so tell me how big is the garage?
It's not a done deal yet.
No garage either...but a basement and carport.
I can/will build a garage and can store and work on bikes in the basement.
I was hoping/planning to buy a place with a garage, but I like everything else about this place that I can make do without a garage for the meantime.

Signed my contingency contract yesterday, seller signed today.
I got the finalized contract on my house yesterday, with sellers on track to sign their closing on monday.
After they do, my down payment on loan on the house I'm buying will move forward.
Realtor says she can get it closed in a month or less.
Thank you God.
Move in, and all the fun that comes with that...then I can seriously start my search for a black gen3.
Finding the right price will be the thing.

I got the finalized contract on my house yesterday, with sellers on track to sign their closing on monday.
After they do, my down payment on loan on the house I'm buying will move forward.
Thank you God.
Move in, and all the fun that comes with that...then I can seriously start my search for a black gen3.
Priority first my friend, then Gen 3!!

Thank you God.
Heyser Cycle has a black and gold on showroom floor in Laurel MD. Just incase no one has one near you.

Heyser Cycle has a black and gold on showroom floor in Laurel MD. Just incase no one has one near you.
Thanks
I can find black ones.
The problem is that I'm finding silver for $2k-$2500 cheaper otd here.
and $4k+ cheaper posted here from other states.
I won't buy anything but black, but am not about to pay thousands more for a black one either.

The dealers with only silver ones have them for way under retail otd.
The dealers with black, or black, white, and silver all want retail, or it's retail after they add all their fees to it.

All dealers, car, bike, boat, etc...are never gonna quote a good price..if I had a salesperson quote bottom line on a conversation, they were fired..sounds cold, BUT, all dealers realize they aint running a museum..stuff gotta move, its on floorplan, which is costing interest every month..

Nor, as a business,not to leave any profit on the table if they can keep it...never know what someone thinks is a "good" deal..

Sit ur butt in the chair, talk to a manager, tell them you will buy TODAY, if the deal is right..no dealer will give you a price to go shopping on..

If you aint ready to buy, dont waste your, or, their time..

You might be surprised how easy it can be, IF its a dealership ya trust for service, and warranty work

Other comment on this, the salesperson side only sees how much they profit on a deal..lets use $250 as a example..he/she, wants to keep as close to that as they can...most dont realize YOU gotta drop 20 grand for their 250...lol

Anyone skilled, and fair to decent management knows a small profit deal is better than NO deal..and, it aint like these are smokin hot..they aint...just not getting a good supply coming in, like they normally would, before this covid BS ff'd everything up with shipping.

Back