Gen3 Pricing

This^
100%
When I decided I had to have a gen3(recently), my brain was still in the precovid motorcycle world, where you could walk in most any dealer(at least within hours of me), and as said above, be out the door, and the total cost not even be retail.
I thought surely I could be otd, all in, in the high 16's, mid 17's.
That's ok...I'll wait.
It seems to be a seller's market with everything these days

It seems to be a seller's market with everything these days
Absoloutely.
I made out like a bandit on my house sale, but had to way overpay for what I'm buying.
Regardless, I made all the profit off of my house just by living there 6 1/2 years.
Then put most all that into my down payment, getting me a much lower mortgage and payment amout, which basically cancelled out the huge inflation.
So that worked well for me.
Now to buy all the stuff the wife got, like washer/dryer, tv, furniture, plates, pots, dishes, etc...lmao!
I got my tools, weights, kayaks, truck, bike and 4wheeler...and no her!
WINNER!!!! Hahahahaha!

That really upsets me. You cannot negotiate you cannot haggle, you have to take what is offered to you. The brighter side is there in the land of the Woolich, and once he gets everything done, it'll probably cost you less to tune your bike then it's gonna cost us.

That's why I bought mine early, it may be in 1000 pieces, but it's coming along nicely. :thumbsup:

I really need him to accomplish the work at hand. I can't add-on the power adders until he finishes his work.

That really upsets me. You cannot negotiate you cannot haggle, you have to take what is offered to you. The brighter side is there in the land of the Woolich, and once he gets everything done, it'll probably cost you less to tune your bike then it's gonna cost us.

That's why I bought mine early, it may be in 1000 pieces, but it's coming along nicely. :thumbsup:

I really need him to accomplish the work at hand. I can't add-on the power adders until he finishes his work.
Tunes using Woolich will run $800 no matter where you go with a few dyno runs. That attitude is one of the reasons why I decided to buy a brand new bike from a different manufacturer.

I'm happy i don't want or need the extra HP from my Busa.
I'm happy with just my add-ons that i can remove.
But i know going fast is like a drug and the more you have the more you want.

I'm happy i don't want or need the extra HP from my Busa.
I'm happy with just my add-ons that i can remove.
But i know going fast is like a drug and the more you have the more you want.
Gen2 ecu flashes are cheap.
The extra timing at lower rpms and better secondary throttle plate maps, make a nice and noticeable improvement in throttle response and rideability.
It's not about peak hp numbers.
Well worth doing:beerchug:

Gen2 ecu flashes are cheap.
The extra timing at lower rpms and better secondary throttle plate maps, make a nice and noticeable improvement in throttle response and rideability.
It's not about peak hp numbers.
Well worth doing:beerchug:
It will be interesting what it does to the Gen 3 verses what it did for the Gen 2....

Hopefully it is the "unicorn" everyone thinks it will be to unleash the potential of the bike.

Well, I always go back to the gsxr, as it's the closest comparison, and where Busa tech comes from.
I know Euro5 has fuel pulled, but once again, consider the gsxr got a pipe, filter, and stacks, and MM tuned through the ecu, for 40whp gain on a 147whp bike.
Consider how huge that is.
The pipe and filter did maybe a third of that number(the stacks moved it to a better place in the revs).
Chris Moore himself says there's alot hiding in the gen3 as well, that it'll be a true 200whp+ machine.
I'm not jumping on his internet band wagon either...I have first hand experience, as he tuned this bike.
Many a 'dyno tuner' out there, but Moore is the real deal. The power curve is linear and smooth, and there is zero hesitstion anywhere, an absoloute rocket.
He Definately knows what he's doing, and has a world record in the quarter to back it up.
My money's on him.

Chris flashed my ecu on my 11 750... basically a brand new bike as I found it with 1100miles on it last year, replaced a fuel pump with a factory new pump and added a link pipe and an Akro can and it made 127, 128 and 131 on the dyno. Recently, Chris dynoed a 2020 I believe and made the same numbers. I am a believer! He uses the maps that he gets from his own dyno tunes and flashes "similarly equipped" bikes and get great results and yeah it may not be 100% the same but I am willing to bet most would never be able to tell.
Cannot wait to see what we get with a flash...

Back