Anyone looking to purchase a Gen-3?

Thanks, got the White/Blue. It’s a little road trip for me, but I’ll bring some friends and make worth it. (8hours45minutes away) Called 3 local dealers who I’ve purchased atv’s sxs’s and numerous motorcycles and not one would come off msrp, couldn’t believe. Oh well got one now.

Same here (about 8-hours) because no one wanted to come off MSRP and some wanted ADM. Even the dealer in Ohio that gave me a smoking deal on my Gen-2 only wanted to discount a little, $18,300 with fees.

It was a hard pick on color because black looks so mean. After my 2003 LE and the work to keep it clean, I said I was never buying another black vehicle again. I really wanted a Blue but looks like Silver/Red for me this time...

Captain use to live in OK (if he's not to far) so maybe when can get a small meet or just grab lunch if they arrive at similar times...

Same here (about 8-hours) because no one wanted to come off MSRP and some wanted ADM. Even the dealer in Ohio that gave me a smoking deal on my Gen-2 only wanted to discount a little, $18,300 with fees.

It was a hard pick on color because black looks so mean. After my 2003 LE and the work to keep it clean, I said I was never buying another black vehicle again. I really wanted a Blue but looks like Silver/Red for me this time...

Captain use to live in OK (if he's not to far) so maybe when can get a small meet or just grab lunch if they arrive at similar times...
Since they don't have a full red I think the silver and red is the best looking of the 3 of course I'd gladly take any of them if I could afford one.

I have been having a heck of a time haggling also. Vegas dealerships seem to think they're stock is more valuable than anyone elses. Like gold or something. No discounts......

One dealer said, "Well we're the lowest price in town (no budge from msrp), and we'd hate to see you have to go out of town for just a couple hundred bucks".

$750 savings is not a "couple hundred".

UK gets se all black edition...
Screenshot_20210307-012743_YouTube.jpg

biiiiiiiig grin

why should i spend so much money?

i have the (real & nearly original) hayabusa from 2000
and i added a perfect abs-system and got this street legal here in germany.
what else should i miss?

i never needed the newest of something

the bird rides the cage
and not a lot of people are a lot faster birds on the countryroad
even if they got much more hp in the engine.
at the latest in the curve, the wheat is separated from the chaff and ...

so again why should i ?

only to have the newest ... ?

i love my ´00 hayabusa together with my fj 1200 from ´90 and know them at their best. ;)

I definitely want the newest and the best. It seems like the old busa is still the best at present so I'm happy. The new busa is selling well throughout the world but unless it responds to basic mods far better than any bike in history, I've saved a pile of money by keeping my Gen2.

biiiiiiiig grin

i have the (real & nearly original) hayabusa from 2000
and i added a perfect abs-system and got this street legal here in germany.
what else should i miss?

the bird rides the cage
and not a lot of people are a lot faster birds on the countryroad
even if they got much more hp in the engine.
at the latest in the curve, the wheat is separated from the chaff and ...

so again why should i ?

only to have the newest ... ?

i love my ´00 hayabusa together with my fj 1200 from ´90 and know them at their best. ;)
Then Suzuki is not marketing the bike for someone like you.....people were wanting and expecting the electronic suite on this bike since the gen 2...for the real world, this will be the best Hayabusa they've made.

........and there is no such thing as one Hayabusa being anymore "real" over any of the other bikes....if it is made by Suzuki and is titled as a Hayabusa it is "real." I know what you mean, it is the unrestricted one.

Pretty good man just too busy for anything so i just ride my bike to work. But the is about 700miles a week when the weather is good. You still in the tower??

Back