Have you been tested for Covid?

If that’s true it’s not looking good for Trump in November. Regardless, that’s why they “play the game”, right?
I agree and agree. It IS a competition for the most powerful seat on earth. I expect nothing less from either side. BOTH sides are scheming and scamming.
We have had a lot of ebb and flow the last couple months. Debate, Biden down. Trump shot. He soared. Biden out. Harris in with fresh wind. Now even after the convention it's pretty much back to even again. Now....the next debate comes. We know how both do on the stage. He does well and did really well on the last one. Her? Tulsi ripped her a new one and she bombed off the stage. Polled under Yang and dropped out. They are coaching the crap outta her right now but in the end her word salads will come out.
It's gonna be interesting for sure.
I still feel like we haven't seen the 'big one'. Somethings has yet to come that'll really affect things.

He does well and did really well on the last one.
Were we watching the same debate? Biden was pitiful, yes. Trump didn’t answer one question directly. Most of them he didn’t address at all, repeating himself insincerely as he is prone to do. He was terrible, but it was enough to win because Biden basically wasn’t there.

Her word salad?

Here he comes folks once again demonstrating the absolute power of Trump derangement syndrome. Nobody repeat nobody can make a comment about anyone without wuzza immediately going into 'but Trump' mode. You continually prove to all of us he lives in your head for FREE 24/7. I am now firmly convinced you dream about him too. You should get some help with this. It's consuming you.

Were we watching the same debate? Biden was pitiful, yes. Trump didn’t answer one question directly. Most of them he didn’t address at all, repeating himself insincerely as he is prone to do. He was terrible, but it was enough to win because Biden basically wasn’t there.
Considering most his other performances he went on tyrates unchecked yes he did well this last one. It was the most calm Trump we've seen. He was quiet and let Biden destroy himself. Apparently he listened to someone and shut up.

He's becoming a true politician and learning how to answer without answering.
Don't worry he'll circle back and get with you....

bad luck omg GIF by Looney Tunes

I'm not worried. I don't like him but to me he's harmless, a cartoon character or a super villain from a superhero movie. He's entertainment at best.
Its like Ringling Bros and he's the circus leader. How many million votes you think it cost him with the Haitians eating pets comment THAT night? From then to now he's still going on about it.
Here's what I've come to realize. Trump is a deep state Democratic plant. They made agreement long ago where he'd belly bounce all others off stage and out of competition and then lose aaaaagain...it's all a plot. They are in cahoots. Hillary and the Donald are secretly best friends.

If not.......than Donald is just a dipstick and truly his own worst enemy. We will look back at the election of 24 and study it in the context of 'how to lose an election'.

Haitians eating pets comment THAT night?
If it wasn't eating pets it was going to be something else.....even Bill Orielly said something to the effect of "that's what you expect to see on SNL".

His VP cat lady pick isn't helping either....his plan to lower child care is to get the fam involved....great plan there buddy would have never thought of that...
Hillary and the Donald are secretly best friends.
You joke, but once upon a time the Clintons and Trump's were buds.

Its like Ringling Bros and he's the circus leader. How many million votes you think it cost him with the Haitians eating pets comment THAT night? From then to now he's still going on about it.
Here's what I've come to realize. Trump is a deep state Democratic plant. They made agreement long ago where he'd belly bounce all others off stage and out of competition and then lose aaaaagain...it's all a plot. They are in cahoots. Hillary and the Donald are secretly best friends.

If not.......than Donald is just a dipstick and truly his own worst enemy. We will look back at the election of 24 and study it in the context of 'how to lose an election'.
Wow that is one hell of a theory! I don’t get out much but that’s the first time I’ve heard that. I lean towards the dipstick side but the other is fascinating lol.

…”If not.......than Donald is just a dipstick and truly his own worst enemy. We will look back at the election of 24 and study it in the context of 'how to lose an election'.”

Well, there is no (if not) so…it’s something millions of us have known for a long long time.

If it wasn't eating pets it was going to be something else.....even Bill Orielly said something to the effect of "that's what you expect to see on SNL".

His VP cat lady pick isn't helping either....his plan to lower child care is to get the fam involved....great plan there buddy would have never thought of that...

You joke, but once upon a time the Clintons and Trump's were buds.
There's enough reports and calls and disappearances and Karen's complaining to give some truth to the story. It's not widespread and not really even proven BUT a presidential debate just was not the place or time for it. There are other people who can bring that up. He went Joe Biden in the debate and blew it. ROFL

It's funny you should say that....I remember in 2016 my wife and I both agreed that it didn't even seem like Trump wanted to win as some of his antics were almost cartoon-like.....

And being that he's an intelligent and capable man, his actions and statements seem almost out of character for a person who ran a huge company and accomplished all he did over his life time.....

Not to mention how fast former colleagues and friends turned on him as soon as he put in his nomination...

There's enough reports and calls and disappearances and Karen's complaining to give some truth to the story. It's not widespread and not really even proven BUT a presidential debate just was not the place or time for it. There are other people who can bring that up. He went Joe Biden in the debate and blew it. ROFL
While I don't like Trump, I won't discredit his smarts. He controls the media like no other candidate. I think he saw it was obvious the debate was a coordinated attack on him. ABC is now in damage control from it. And all you see are Cat and Dog memes that Trump's doing.

He has turned into the Trump show.....again!!!!!

And now he has put that city on the map for problems they are facing that are the reality of our immigration failures. That nobody would look at before.

It starts to tell the real story of cities across America that we never hear the reality from.

I think it was a tactic. He is known for chaos. This is chaos.

Look at the polls. He hasn't lost anything.

You have to also remember the Left executed a perfect guerilla attack. They waited for him to pick a VP, and through no democratic process, booted Biden and announced Harris. Not one vote had to be cast to do it.

Leaving a very short period of time to come up with a new strategy. This is now a guerrilla warfare election.

I think Trump is not someone you want to underestimate in guerilla warfare. He has shown he is pretty formidable. Remember....Fani Willis was a prosecutor. A line Harris likes to use. Willis possibly may never practice law again. And she had Trump dead to rights in Ga.

I'd expect a full on assault on Harris' record as a prosecutor any day now.

And now he has put that city on the map for problems they are facing that are the reality of our immigration failures. That nobody would look at before.
Can’t dress it up, causing school and medical facility evacuations due to bomb threats is not justified, not even close. Imagine your 6 year old at one of the schools. Either Trump has no control over what he says, or more likely he doesn’t care, about anything but himself. Immigration problems can be dealt with without his clumsy, dangerous interference.

Tom it was what now seems like his one chance to embarrass her and earn some more votes. You're right he probably didn't lose many. I should have worded it differently. Let me say if there were any people on the fence and saying 'well mayyyybe I will....' I think the cat eating comments turned them off. Another time another place would have been better. Just me.

Tom it was what now seems like his one chance to embarrass her and earn some more votes. You're right he probably didn't lose many. I should have worded it differently. Let me say if there were any people on the fence and saying 'well mayyyybe I will....' I think the cat eating comments turned them off. Another time another place would have been better. Just me.
On the contrary. He already knew it was 3 against 1. He already knew he was the only 1 being fact checked. He already knew issues weren't going to be on the agenda, so he pulled out a totally out of left field statement that he knew their sources were not prepared to answer with a fact check as it was largely a thin/bogus claim. And completely derailed the whole debate. Nobody in the country heard much after the eating our pets outburst. He got his chaos!

Last edited:
Back