Hayabusa Choices

Let me be the first to say I-pick the Jen 3 for all improvements ,motor ,style,
mid range power , and most of all ride comfort slow or at speed she is a dream.
Ps Black is faster

AE5B2CB9-F220-4F05-ACD6-D539D91276E5.jpeg

Could also haggle on the Gen3 if money is the issue... I started negotiations at 5 or 600 less than msrp... I know its not much but every bit helps.
As far as its pricing tho... lots of tech and changes that we can't see add up... now is all that worth it to you?
For me it was either a new GSXR1000 (that has no real changes other than color) or a more comfortable bucket list bike for me, with some added bells and whistles... lovin my Gen3 and like you guys mentioned I hope to free up some more power with an ECU flash and mild mods even though the bike is plenty for us casuals.

Depends where you live?

In the USA I’d say a Gen-3 all day because you can haggle and find them for $16-17k. I paid $16,850 for mine back in July and it’s worth every penny compared to what other brands are offering.

I still have my Gen-2 and the Gen-3 is improved in every way. It’s worth more than the $4k difference in my mind but others may not feel the same way.

Then again, people want $10-14k for USED Gen-2’s right now so a NEW leftover 2019-2020 isn’t worth it to me when you can get a new model 2022 bike for slightly more.

Now if you’re in AUS or one of the countries that had a $10k increase and are asking $28k+ for them, well that’s a harder pill to swallow for sure.

But for those shopping bikes it’s still the best platform to mod for everything. If you want something more track focused then you’ll need to swallow a BIGGER price…lol

Have you priced more niche bikes?

M1000RR $37k
V4R $40k
CBR1000RR-R $29k

…and these aren’t even the most expensive (Superleggera, HP4 Race, etc) or modded! Titanium exhaust costs more than some people paid for a complete Busa. :rofl:

Depends where you live?

In the USA I’d say a Gen-3 all day because you can haggle and find them for $16-17k. I paid $16,850 for mine back in July and it’s worth every penny compared to what other brands are offering.

I still have my Gen-2 and the Gen-3 is improved in every way. It’s worth more than the $4k difference in my mind but others may not feel the same way.

Then again, people want $10-14k for USED Gen-2’s right now so a NEW leftover 2019-2020 isn’t worth it to me when you can get a new model 2022 bike for slightly more.

Now if you’re in AUS or one of the countries that had a $10k increase and are asking $28k+ for them, well that’s a harder pill to swallow for sure.

But for those shopping bikes it’s still the best platform to mod for everything. If you want something more track focused then you’ll need to swallow a BIGGER price…lol

Have you priced more niche bikes?

M1000RR $37k
V4R $40k
CBR1000RR-R $29k

…and these aren’t even the most expensive (Superleggera, HP4 Race, etc) or modded! Titanium exhaust costs more than some people paid for a complete Busa. :rofl:

Around here in Ontario Canada it is pretty competitive priced,

H2 SXSE is about $22K
S1000RR $25K
R1 $23K
Hayabusa $24k
GSXR1000R $22k

Around here in Ontario Canada it is pretty competitive priced,

H2 SXSE is about $22K
S1000RR $25K
R1 $23K
Hayabusa $24k
GSXR1000R $22k

For someone 6’2”+ and 220lbs+ like myself, none of those offer the performance and comfort that the Busa offers for me.

I love the technology on the BMW but the others aren’t a street bike I’d want. Now if I were doing track days every week then yes I’d be shopping a liter bike.

For someone 6’2”+ and 220lbs+ like myself, none of those offer the performance and comfort that the Busa offers for me.

I love the technology on the BMW but the others aren’t a street bike I’d want. Now if I were doing track days every week then yes I’d be shopping a liter bike.
The H2 SXSE is pretty comparable, I'm the same weight but 5' 10" so I fit on anything luckily...

I only mentioned these bikes as there are not many other bikes around of which to compare prices.

The H2 SXSE is pretty comparable, I'm the same weight but 5' 10" so I fit on anything luckily...

I only mentioned these bikes as there are not many other bikes around of which to compare prices.
I didn’t find the H2 SXSE comfortable at all. The seat crotch area was narrow but where the seat widened it dug into my legs/butt. Not to mention the more upright position didn’t feel natural/good for me.

So i choose the Gen 3, as many of you know. Hm....why? Thats a good question! Never wanted a black Bike in my life, my Gen 3 is black......

Never wanted a Hayabusa, because the Design of Gen 1 and 2....naaah nothing for me. Now i own a Busa....

Sometimes life is really unpredictable! I love my fat lady! And right know i understand the busa riders much more better, now i understand the feeling and the spirit.

So why Gen3? Loved the design and still do! :) And in germany, we dont have big powerbikes anymore. She is the last one, the special one! For me the Gen 3 is like a retrobike! A bike like they where in 2000! Suzuki used many parts of the older generations, thats true. But for me thats the point, well developed und relaiable!

And...uuuhm...yeah....Black is faster! Dirty much faster! :D

busa 2.jpg

I didn’t find the H2 SXSE comfortable at all. The seat crotch area was narrow but where the seat widened it dug into my legs/butt. Not to mention the more upright position didn’t feel natural/good for me.
$15k for a GSX1000GT isn't too bad a price either for someone into a bit of sport touring..

Back