How many Concealed Carry permits here?

How many Concealed Carry permits here? - Curious, just took the class yesterday..

• Have permit already

Votes: 201 100.0%

• Total voters
Sense Im a deputy sheriff i dont need on to carry but I did have one before I became a deputy. More people should carry and there would be less crime in my opinion.:beerchug:

my most fave mod to my busa

Image002.jpg

Illinoisans...be thankful that Andy McKenna was trounced in the primaries. Both Brady and Dillard are pro gun. If they can defeat Quinn, we may have a shot.

Virginia is looking at a lifetime permit as well.

Anyone know a good resource for information on what states have a recripical agreements?

got mine when i came off deployment. another soldier is about to get his but he says va requires him to go to the class first.

I paid $35 at Lynnhaven Arms for a 2 hour class and the went to the court house and got the permit. Ed Morningstar taught the course! Great Guy!

Wow this is an old thread?
How does something like this come out of nowhere after all this time ?

CCW in Fl for more than 20yrs
Carry every day . Wallet , pocket knife , holster and gun in that order before I leave the house . Like Amex never leave home without it. Never had to use it and I hope I don't but like a generator during a hurricane it will be there when I need it.

Happy with all the reciprocity as well. Like the fact other states recognize CCWs from other states . Used to not be like that .

Did not have to take class as I had other qualifications that sufficed.

Wow this is an old thread?
How does something like this come out of nowhere after all this time ?

CCW in Fl for more than 20yrs
Carry every day . Wallet , pocket knife , holster and gun in that order before I leave the house . Like Amex never leave home without it. Never had to use it and I hope I don't but like a generator during a hurricane it will be there when I need it.

Happy with all the reciprocity as well. Like the fact other states recognize CCWs from other states . Used to not be like that .

Did not have to take class as I had other qualifications that sufficed.

I took the class because I had too! I am U.S. Postal worker (Fleet mechanic) So I cant carry at work! But I do else where...... :whistle:

Last edited:
Back