It’s time to grow up

Hey @JeffSyh my “grow up” statement was aimed at those saying thinks like “kawasaki riders are laughing at us”, “Kawasaki is pissing on Suzuki’s grave” and various other silly statements. Not about anyone’s opinion on HP differentials between generations.
Your opinion is valid if perhaps contaminated by personal expectations and a questionable car metaphor :D .
Some quick simple facts:

It is no longer 1999 and Suzuki themselves no longer see the Hayabusa as a faster than everyone else product. And they owe you nothing.

The Gen 3 Hayabusa is a refined motorcycle that is faster than 90% of motorcycles on planet earth.

There are faster motorcycles than Gen3 and you can buy them instead.

we can whine all we want but the above is true
I guess your pointless thread and my pointless comment doesn't really matter, the only thing that will prove if it was the right decision is sales. But at that price point who knows!

I guess your pointless thread and my pointless comment doesn't really matter, the only thing that will prove if it was the right decision is sales. But at that price point who knows!
I think both your points were valid.

Suzuki went the safe route and didn't put the R&D into the frame or engine and delivered a bike albeit more technical and shiny is close to the same weight and less power...even with our usual mods this bike will most likely not produce much more than the same mods on a gen 2.

On the other hand, it is more refined and will appeal to a wider variety of riders by offering the electronic suite and cruise control.

I still say they should have offered a larger screen and hard bags as this bike is geared more towards that spectrum than sport riding much like the H2SX SE.

I think both your points were valid.

Suzuki went the safe route and didn't put the R&D into the frame or engine and delivered a bike albeit more technical and shiny is close to the same weight and less power...even with our usual mods this bike will most likely not produce much more than the same mods on a gen 2.

On the other hand, it is more refined and will appeal to a wider variety of riders by offering the electronic suite and cruise control.

I still say they should have offered a larger screen and hard bags as this bike is geared more towards that spectrum than sport riding much like the H2SX SE.
I agree it should have maybe went a bit more a touring route since it's half way there with the new tech. But hey I like getting on here and argueing about a new busa instead of politics and covid all the time! Atleast Suzuki kept the model going even if I don't agree with it 100%.

Back