It has begun...

Yeah, maybe 1 or 2!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Um... Dude, I hate to be the one to point this out, but it looks like you all forgot to pour the foundation... Or am I missing something? Pouring it after the posts?

Hey BT, when can I drop my bike off for the sweet custom job your going to do to it...
biggrin.gif
Cant wait to see the shop done. Im physched for you bro, love seeing someones dream come true.

Maybe it's just me BT, but shouldn't a cement truck be coming in there somewhere?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
BTW, good luck because you're going to need it trying to paint on a floor like that...
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Brian

biggrin.gif

You know I've got to mess with ya BT. What kind of color scheme is "dusty" orange... LOL
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Brian

Maybe it's just me BT, but shouldn't a cement truck be coming in there somewhere?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
 BTW, good luck because you're going to need it trying to paint on a floor like that...
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Brian
It's all good, Brian. Not gonna paint on dirt.
wink.gif
Gimme some time, bro.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Progress and another pic... The other wall is framed. Ready for the trusses now. We're gonna frame the front and back wall right up to the trusses instead of platin' 'em at 8' like the side walls.

If weather and schedules permit, the trusses will be moved from the chicken resort to my back yard today.
wink.gif

shop_37.jpg

coming along good.... I don't think you ever mentioned what was happening with the slab?? gonna pour after the fact?

you and your father building the trusses and hoisting them up there yourselves??
wow.gif

Talk about a stunt! Try haulin' 40'+ long trusses on a 28' long trailer!
eek2.gif
It worked though. Had to chain the ramps out as support and use angle iron to brace the end hangin' off but we got 'em here. Luckily we only had to go about a mile. I had my doubts about makin' it work. Took some time, two tractors and a forklift but we managed to get 'em loaded and get 'em moved.

MSF, I know you'll understand this. Ya work with what ya got and MAKE it work!
wink.gif

shop_40.jpg

you and your father building the trusses and hoisting them up there yourselves??
wow.gif
We're hoistin' 'em, yeah. We're usin' the ones from the chicken resort so we don't have to build 'em. We did go through all of 'em and re-enforce 'em though. They're stronger than when they were new!
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084405683 -->

Lookin' good, BT! You and your father seem to be getting a lot done very quickly!

Back