Long Island guys

beerchug.gif
:sounds good , itll just be great to get off the island

Hey you guys , I hope you all have a good ride !
beerchug.gif

mattyss, You said you wish the busa was lighter , I saw a guy on the board (along time ago) shave almost 100lbs off his busa with carbon fiber and titainium. thats the only way I know how to make the busa lighter. I think it cost him around $8k.

For me $8000. sure isnt an option but i bet the carbon would look great !I did knock 130 lbs off of me but it made the bike harder to handle .Just like my wife loved me fat I still love the busa even with its extra weight .

100_0512__Small_.jpg

Bump

So who's in so far?
2Quik,JohnStein, PDBusa,DJAC,CAJ,MattySS,Ike.

Looks like a cool day, but no rain so far! 2Quik, how about a meet time so we can start out meet plans from this end.
Remember, the clocks go back 1 hour early that morning!!!

well that all depends on how you guys want to run this do you want to do breakfast in the am on the way or you wanna start out later in the am and do lunch ...or both let me know keep in mind i'm already here and you guys have a 90 min travel here ...im up for whatevere time you wanna meet ...

thanks guys.Is there still a ride going on ? i just got my tobin back today want to put some miles on it .

As long as weather is good, we are on. Working out logistics.  

Mark where was the gas station by you we met last time? That may be best place for the SI guys to meet us too?

We can get the easterners at 63 then head there again. Without running the surface streets of Bronx this time...

What time do you all want to head north? The sun will be rising and setting earlier. Shall we start early? Anybody?
rock.gif

Okay, someone needs to set the time.
John are you working the night before?

BTW djac, we will probably need a gas stop...
have you been practicing
rock.gif

tounge.gif

poke.gif

laugh.gif

I guess i'm just the group obnoxious guy.... sorry.
sad.gif

i am good to go 630 at the gas station ? meet in dabronx by 8? headin north by 830 9 am ? sounds like a plan if you want to be back on the island by sundown >? but i am an early riser , so you tell me ? no work for me sat night , except for raking leaves !
guns.gif
we could even start earlier if you want last time i headed out that way i left my house at 330 am no traffic then !
SHOCKED.gif

Okay. How's that with everybody else? 0630 at the Hess at exit 63 LIE.
Where we going to meet Matt and Ike? In Yonkers or somewhere before?
I don't know where the gas station is in Yonkers so maybe you or Mark can post the location? We should all be there around 0800?
That work for you Mark?

Ok Charlie, you said 10:30 to me well thats ok but a late start .... any way gas Station is Getty on Central ave in Yonkers From Whitestone Bridge get on the Hutchinson Parkway North take that to exit 13 Cross County Parkway get on take to exit 4 Central park ave North as soon as you get off the ramp pass the Ford dealer and Getty is Right there on your Right .....any way kinda of tough trying to beat Wings Castle But i found a place that i have not been to not as far as Wings but about 1 1/2 hour from yonkers normal driving ,but we can mix it up with some nice Twisty roads along the waySome of the same ones some of you were on before ......so i was thinking of Vanderbilt Mansion ..In Hyde Park .. and then somewhere for lunch let me know what you think ....http://www.hvnet.com/houses/vanderbilt/

John mentioned us leaving LI around 630 which should put us at that Getty by 800ish?

0630 at hess LIE exit 63 it is. Then we will meet 2Quik at the above mention Getty gas station around 0800ish. Matt and Ike, you may want to meet us there?

Got the new Pilot Powers 2 days early. Thank you Charles @ STREETNTRACK. They are now mounted/balanced and ready to go!  
beerchug.gif

Jen also says she wants to check out the mansion so she will be joining us now that I have decent tires! She may want to check out the Tobin seat John, if you don't mind.

Rain forcast for Saturday, just hope it doesn't linger!

rain should be long gone by sunday ! who is meeting up on the lie ? and who is meeting in yonkers ? lets get a roster goin so we dont forget anybody ?

my cell is 631-831-7543 john stein i am goin to send out pms to my long island list see if i can drum up a few more bikes ?

gunz pm headed your way !

Back