Long Island guys

Oh, just shy of 400 miles today. Guess that's a few more than a trip to Port Jeff....
poke.gif

Great ride, nice group, we should plan another ride soon. Hey John, what little traffic?
AAAssjani.gif
. I still think Dave went to Bridgeport & took the ferry to Port Jeff.

Okay. Ride pics. Lets start with after we all got together at a little place for breakfast. I mean small. Our dining area was maybe 12x12xnot tall enough for me to stand. The food was good though and it was a much needed break from the foggy twisities.
SHOCKED.gif

First pic Johnstein representing the .org. (It just looks like he's doing something bad)

OCC_ride_003.jpg

We rolled up to Orange County Choppers and found an angry mob of protesters. Seems the local carpenters union is part of the fan base of the Tuetel family?

OCC_ride_007.jpg

There were lots of Police in area too. Naturally, the .Org group got right into action!
super.gif

OCC_ride_008.jpg

Yup, that's my wonderful daughter Jen posing... nice. Linda checking out the protesting action. We didn't want to get too close to the Police tape!

OCC_ride_010.jpg

What the
rock.gif

Daryl from roadlok has gone to the dark side? Paling around with cruiser/chopper type guys? He saw us roll in and came to say hello.
super.gif

Good to see you again Chief.

OCC_ride_011.jpg

Personal favorite custom by OCC. If it had AC, Jen would've helped me roll it out of showroom.

OCC_ride_013.jpg

That's all I got. Good ride guys. Looking forward to next one. I really thought Jen would boohoo any more trips after the Whitestone mess, but she is up for another ride!
super.gif

John's Busa turned 30,000 by Whitestone. He told me he was at 29,999 in traffic, and a mere 15 minutes later he said 30k!
super.gif

So, Dave. Do you have pictures from the ferry ride?

super.gif

Back