Long Island guys

(ike @ Aug. 18 2007,21:11) Yo Matt. When the color change? Nice..
thanks Just finished her up last week

glad to hear your going to go for the ride ive been waiting to hear from you before i said yes for sure but im in as well give me a call or post up here as to where you want to meet and what time you want to leave I guess the same place we meet up last time on south ave then we could go over the gothels to the gwb into yonkers ! looking foward to it

also if anyone from yonkers could post an address of the gas station to put into the gps

(busa-rich @ Aug. 18 2007,18:43) i need a landmark for were the lukoil station is..
and is it on the north or south bound side..
biggrin.gif
Exit 4N central ave north off the Cross county Parkway ..I think address is 915 central park avenue ,Yonkers ,NY 10704

Well a week away and here we go, as of now forcast looks like showers all next weekend it figures ,,,( Break out the rain Gear ...) ...we will see what changes appear.....
firedevil.gif

weather looking good for saterday !!

91 high 71 low no rain and mostly sunny

well as the schedule turns... I'm a possible maybe definite, probably not for this one. I'm in ATL til at least friday and think I've gotta fly to Boston so I can drive home from NH with the girlfriend. Time will tell but at this point its looking unlikely that I can even drive the sag wagon (or carry your shid wagon
laugh.gif
)

Hope you guys have fun
beerchug.gif

(zukracer @ Aug. 21 2007,21:27) well as the schedule turns... I'm a possible maybe definite, probably not for this one.  I'm in ATL til at least friday and think I've gotta fly to Boston so I can drive home from NH with the girlfriend.  Time will tell but at this point its looking unlikely that I can even drive the sag wagon (or carry your shid wagon
laugh.gif
)  

Hope you guys have fun  
beerchug.gif
Well Then you will Just Have to wait until the Spring Bash to get some of my Nutz.....LOL

You guys better get to riding !! You're going to be knee deep in snow soon !
tounge.gif

eh, I'm on long island fairly often these days, we'll have to do dinner sometime and then I can get some nutz
laugh.gif
Actually I gotta find a good source of them somewhere, they are good for my diet ... well those yummy honey ones arent
wink.gif
but they were sooooo good.

beerchug.gif

(PDBusa @ Aug. 17 2007,08:45) Please let me know where you will be meeting group. I'll keep updating.
For now I'm guessing;

Exit 63                                     Yonkers
PDBusa                                     2Quik
Johnstein                                  Busababby
CAJ                                          Busa-Rich
djac2163                                  Ike
anewbie.Anthony                      Mattyss
Chrisongixxer1k
Revolution
05Busale
List as it stands. Weather looking good. Anybody else in/out please advise.

Back