Long Island guys

Guys, you need to start confirming on ride and meeting spot. I'll be in/out next week and we don't want to leave anybody behind.
SHOCKED.gif

yonkers no prob.....

were are we riding ? if we are not doing the occ thingy do we have a rt or are we winging it.
beerchug.gif

dont realy matter i guess... as long as iam up front setting the pace
jump9.gif

I will meet you LI guys at exit 63, Wow I will be up early
wow.gif

hmm... I might be on the island that weekend but its highly unlikely I'll have the busa there. I'm in ATL right now and then PIT tomorrow, then ATL next week. No real time to get the bike up there. I might be able to follow as a sag/carry your shid wagon. I'd love to hit OCC, the girlfriend might be up for it as well, but dayyum thats early
SHOCKED.gif

I guess put me as a definite, possible, could happen, maybe for drivin the truck behind you guys. Are we gettin another bag of yummy nuts in Yonkas?
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

(zukracer @ Aug. 16 2007,00:31) hmm... I might be on the island that weekend but its highly unlikely I'll have the busa there.  I'm in ATL right now and then PIT tomorrow, then ATL next week.  No real time to get the bike up there.  I might be able to follow as a sag/carry your shid wagon.  I'd love to hit OCC, the girlfriend might be up for it as well, but dayyum thats early  
SHOCKED.gif

I guess put me as a definite, possible, could happen, maybe for drivin the truck behind you guys.  Are we gettin another bag of yummy nuts in Yonkas?
cool.gif

beerchug.gif
I quess if your gonna be there i can bring my NUTS along ............

All I'm gonna do is the oil and filters. Take her for a nice test ride maybe out to LI and keep my fingers crossed. If I don't here that noise again I'm going.

Please let me know where you will be meeting group. I'll keep updating.
For now I'm guessing;

Exit 63                                     Yonkers
PDBusa                                     2Quik
Johnstein                                  Busababby
CAJ                                          Busa-Rich
djac2163                                  Ike
anewbie.Anthony                      Mattyss
Chrisongixxer1k
<s>Revolution</s>
05Busale

i need a landmark for were the lukoil station is..
and is it on the north or south bound side..
biggrin.gif

I'm in. Changed the oil. Took her for a nice spin. No noise. I don't know what it was but the oil was in good shape. I think it may have came form a clip I installed in my rear axle nut vibrating
rock.gif
Anyway, I'm in
super.gif

Back