Long Island guys

Hey Guys Just figuered i would throw this in If we go straight there from Yonkers ,No problem about 1 - 1:15 min travel time -----or if you are looking for a little adventure first thing we can take the little twisty roads on rte 301 then stop a a small cafe on the way for some coffee and some eats ,, just a thought if you think this works it will take 45 min through roads to cafe ,,,add for stop time 30-45 min then 45 min from there to destination ,,,just a thought Pd and Johnstien and a couple others have been on this road before ,,, a little more scenic ....
biggrin.gif

(djac2163 @ Aug. 01 2007,18:18) Iam in djac2163.If this ride is anything like the one last summer it should be fun
Dave! Good to see you here. Avatar looks like you have been doing some modding? Did you ever fix the problem with the gas pump?
jump9.gif

Looking forward to riding with you again!

Mark,
an extra 30-45 minutes not a problem. Let us know what time we need to meet in Yonkers. Then we'll add 2-3 hours to compensate for John getting us lost  
SHOCKED.gif
 and figure what time we roll from LI.

So we have so far:

JohnStein
2Quik & Busababby
PDBusa & daughter?
Revolution
CAJ
djac2163
anewbie.anthony
Extrememachine
Mattyss
Ike
Chris on Gixxer1K
05Busale
Busa-Rich

Well that all depends on what time you want to arrive at OCC.. ....if you want to arrive there at 9 am then 1. straight run without stop would be 7:45 in yonkers , 2. Scenic road with some twisty and coffee stop would add at least 1 hour to that ... so 6:30 -6 :45 yonkers ..Unless there is no rush to get there by 9am cause if you are 1:30 out from me then your gonna need to be mobile by 5 am ..(Yawn ) ....what ever you want to do ... i 'll be just happy to ride with everyone the time thing i will let you decide .. I'm easy either way ....

(2quik @ Aug. 02 2007,06:44) Hey Guys Just figuered i would throw this in If we go straight there from Yonkers ,No problem about 1 - 1:15 min travel time -----or if you are looking for a little adventure first thing we can take the little twisty roads on rte 301 then stop a a small cafe on the way for some coffee and some eats ,, just a thought if you think this works it will take 45 min through roads to cafe ,,,add for stop time 30-45 min then 45 min from there to destination ,,,just a thought Pd and Johnstien and a couple others have been on this road before ,,, a little more scenic ....
biggrin.gif
2quik were on 301 is the cafe i can meet up with you guys there

What i do is goto the end of 301 into carmel then down fair street , to bullet hole road then out to 22 taken that to brewster quik nice ride though.. here is the addy of the cafe you can map quest it ..its pretty easy to find (but go slow it is small you can go right bye it if your movin along )....We are located at 86 Fairfield Drive, in Putnam Lake, New York

Hey PDBUSA you can add one more a newbie.Anthony he just pick up a new 06 black busa last saturday he will be rolling with us.djac2163

(djac2163 @ Aug. 03 2007,21:16) Hey PDBUSA you can add one more a newbie.Anthony he just pick up a new 06 black busa last saturday he will be rolling with us.djac2163
Added, but I don't think he's gonna like the screenname...
laugh.gif

i posted about getting an order of rider position on the ride. i'd say i'm average so i'd probably be in the middle.

(Revolution @ Aug. 06 2007,21:11) i posted about getting an order of rider position on the ride. i'd say i'm average so i'd probably be in the middle.
You're making this WAY too structured, it's not like "harleys on parade"
poke.gif

structured's good, structured's safe.

you mean to tell me you guys dont ride in formation??

Staggered formation, Yes.
Safe, Yes.  
Super structured, no.
To me, a group of bikes (no matter what style) in staggered formation on a road yells that they are knowledgeable in what they do. Obviously in turns single file with appropriate gaps prevails.
We will have a leader, and a sweeper. Those in between don't race/wheelie or constantly change position.
As a group we ride sometimes fast, but usually reasonably, mostly responsibly, and always safely.  
super.gif

Back