Long Island guys

beerchug.gif

3rd Anniversary Retail Store/Showroom Event and Bike Raffle

August 25-26
Come join us for the 3rd anniversary event of our retail store and showroom. On August 25, join Paul Sr. and the rest of the OCC Crew for a scenic ride though the picturesque Hudson Valley. On August 26th the raffle drawing will take place for the PMD Foundation Bike. To purchase raffle tickets for the bike visit this link or go to:
http://www.patrickmdalisofoundation.org/fundraisingevents.html

Event Schedule:

Saturday 8/25
Ride with Sr. and Crew - Ride to begin at 9AM at retail store
12PM-1PM - Paul SR and Rick Signing Session
1PM-2PM - OCC the Band Performance
2PM-3PM - Paul Jr. and Jason
3PM-4PM - Mikey and Vinnie
Sunday 8/26
12PM-1PM - Paul Sr. and Cody
1PM-2PM - Paul Jr. and Jason
2PM-3PM - Jim Quinn, Christian, and Mike A.
3PM-4PM - Mikey and Vinnie
At 4PM, Mikey will pull the ticket for the winner of the PMD Foundation bike.

For directions to our retail store click here

Well that sounds good that place is about an hour away from Yonkers ,,,so if you guys want to do the ride thing with paul sr. your gonna have to leave Strong Island early, early ....let me know what time your thinking about .....

I will make this one occ sounds great and could meet in yonkers only about 45 from me in staten island .. Ike if your out there get in touch same number let me know if your going to make it

Okay. I'm good for leaving earlier. We can set definate plan as we get closer. Guess we land at OCC around 8ish? that means leaving yonkers at 7ish which means leaving LIE exit 63 around.... *gulp* early.
0530 meet at exit 63.  
wow.gif

Carl (CAJ) pm'd me back. He and Dave(dchiforgetthenumbers) are good to go.  
super.gif

So we have so far:

JohnStein
2Quik & Busababby
PDBusa & daughter?
Revolution
CAJ
djac2163
Extrememachine
Mattyss
Chris on Gixxer1K

Post up folks!

occ: resume
firedevil.gif

but dudes...5:30 am?!!!!

my sis lives up that way...might just head up the night before and meet up with you guys...dont want to be fallinf asleep on the bike on the way back ya know.

0530 will be approx meet time for those on middle/east end of LI. I'm about 45 minutes east of there. We can pick up westerners, Staten Islanders, and others on way to meet 2Quik in Yonkers, or in Yonkers.
Just don't want to leave anyone behind.

Haven't given that end of day much thought. In past we have been back on Island before sunset. Like to get the most out of the day!
super.gif

ahh kool, last thing i want is to be riding back around 10pm exhausted and practically falling alseep.

sounds like i'm in for the ride start to finish, thanks for the info pd.

Back