Long Island guys

side

Oct13_0001.jpg

I went to the stealership again to pick up the brake pads.
They got me for 85 bucks for ebc's. I couldn't wait. Anyway,
They had no 08's in stock. They said they only got one in that they sold yesterday.
They had 3 different prices and said one was for a SE model? I sat on the new boulevard. What a machine. I ask the sales guy about the se model he mentioned. I said, you mean the le model? and he said no. the se model. Hmmm.

hmm , yeah se souunds good , i have 32000 miles on my 05 so it was time ! one is going to get slammed and stretched and ehem ! tttttuuurrrbo
firedevil.gif

no way...john you gotta roll by the house so i can check that 08 out.

hit me up on the cell and we'll roll for coffee quick.

John Nice ride .....( Please don't change the Exhaust i can't bear to see stuff melted ) ....and Thanks for the new Hump ( which by the way your a great guy and all but somewhat of an arse you told me you put a scratch on my hump and your honesty was good enough for me ..( you di not need to go out and spend money on a brand new one ( yes mine was new but i told you i was never going to use it anyway thats why i did mind about the scratch ) any way whats done is done thank-you ( Your a Good man Charlie Brown LOL ) ..Mark

ohsnap1.gif
Johnstein is officially  OUT OF THE GROUP for sneaking out and buying an 08.  
woot.gif

I guess you'll be bringing that one along... Yeah yeah, group ride = the group gets to ride your new 08
ThumbsUp.gif

Thinking of meeting at exit 71 at 0800 Saturday morning. There's a gas station south of LIE on right hand side.

pdbusa quote: "I guess you'll be bringing that one along... Yeah yeah, group ride = the group gets to ride your new 08". end quote.

oooohhh thats gotta hurt

John Nice ride .....( Please don't change the Exhaust i can't bear to see stuff melted ) ....and Thanks for the new Hump ( which by the way your a great guy and all but somewhat of an arse you told me you put a scratch on my hump and your honesty was good enough for me ..( you di not need to go out and spend money on a brand new one ( yes mine was new but i told you i was never going to use it anyway thats why i did mind about the scratch ) any way whats done is done thank-you ( Your a Good man Charlie Brown LOL ) ..Mark
no problem , thank you for your patience , trust me it was well worth it . my hump was in my truck and did not have access to it till last sat . so i used the shid out of that hump ! its all good man throw that hump back where you dug it up from , i might need it again someday
face7.gif

yep itll be there , frisbee if you make it down there will be a busa waitin for ya !
beerchug.gif
you actualy might be the top poster in the long island thread
laugh.gif

looks like nice weather's a comin'.

mannn Frisbee sounds like a good offer to me.

bump.gif

Saturday 06/20/07
Meet 0800 Exit 71 LIE gas station. From eastbound, exit 71 turn right. Station on right.

From there it will be a ride easterly and return to exit 71 about 400pm. Post up if you are going to make it. Don't want to leave anyone behind.

Ike
JohnStein
PDBusa

if i can get out of my sheet rocking the entrance of our house commitment i'm in.

sheet rocking sucks!! Wish I could make it up there .I do plan on making a trip across Canadaand coming down into into the states on your corner . Its one area in the U.S. that i've never ridden in.

Back