Long Island guys

No Glyn, 10/20/07...
sadnews.gif
 Tried to edit but wasn't allowed...5 hours after posting... after you brought it to my attention...
argue.gif

Wow it suxs to work every weekend!!!!!!

firedevil.gif

I miss out on all the rides dag nab it!

you need to work yo azz over to L.I. and ride
rofl.gif

on a serious note i might not make it...i'll know more closer to the weekend if i'm paroled
winkold.gif

As of right now it's looking like high winds and morning showers. Not that they really have any idea...

hey it might rain, so i'm better off working on satruday and riding on sunday when it'll be 70 and sunny
whistling.gif

Weather doesn't look that good. Looks like possibly rain in morning then "breezy". Last time we had a ride planned and it was going to be "breezy" there were 50mph winds.

So, I am making a judgement call and pulling plug for Saturday.

crazy.gif

We got 50 mph winds here too ! Thats wierd ! I'm taking the boss up to the mountains to a cabin this weekend . Hope the power stays on . I get my bike back from Goldenchild next week . New goodies !!!!!!

well since ya mentioned it , i just shot charlie a pm letting him know i was headin to east hampton about 10 am , i got a few things to take care of out there ? what time are ya headin out
beerchug.gif

i'm thinking of heading out there tomorrow [sunday], if thats when you're talking about i'm good for 10am.

sat at 10 am for me , i have an estimate to go over , and a van to sell hour ride each way 45 minutes worth the work !
firedevil.gif

Back