lurk.gif
lurk.gif
and raise you
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

ok who's riding sunday, should be a decent day.

maybe go WEST on 25A from Port Jefferson to Northport...or Huntington...for lunch.

any takers?

Revolution how about a ride to connecticut their is a nice sea food restaurant by the water we can have lunch and their is some nice roads to open the bikes out on,Tired of Portjeff you should be to.Are you in? Sunday,27 we leave about 10.00am
guns.gif

post_12_23489_restday7girlsonisland9.jpg

port jeff? nah i said "Huntington", take 25A there. 25A to Huntington is reeeal nice, nice curvey roads. we can also do Northern state coming back if we wanted some speed.

i got a $30 budget tomorrow, you talkin' a $100 day with gas,ferry toll each way, and lunch.

play on playa
beerchug.gif

Hey Guys let me add my two cents, GO to Bear Mountain not to bad going over the bridges and the mountain roads are nice, and you get to see some fall foilage. Later.
Jon(Loomis).

Revolution how about a ride to connecticut their is a nice sea food restaurant by the water we can have lunch and their is some nice roads to open the bikes out on,Tired of Portjeff you should be to.Are you in? Sunday,27 we leave about 10.00am
guns.gif
Sorry to miss this Dave. It's going to be tough for me to get anywhere on weekends now with work. I'd need lots of notice to try to scam a free day.
crazy.gif

Have a safe one.

Back