making new friends from the site

Sheesh... characters are starting to morph together in really wierd ways on this thread. I sense Rod Serling is about to appear....we have entered...the Busa Zone.

Sherm told us who he is, Pete, and I take him at face value. He's 98 years old, and when he's not modifying his sidestand he is soaking his teeth and waxing his '37 Lumina...remember?

Ducmanic, Waltman, Bert and I were standing in Ducmanic's living room yesterday, and the conversation went something like this....

Bert: Those guys on Busa.Org are whacked.

Ducmanic: What do you expect? They're from the internet.

Mr Bear: Wait a minute...we're from the internet!

Waltman: ...So, what's your point?

:) :) :) :)

Well now if it's in print on the Internet, it must be true. Dirty Pete is falcon cop. I feel so used. Do we call him Falcon Pete, or Dirty Cop? Or is falcon Pete a dirty cop? I don't know if I should lose respect for Pete, or start thinking Cop is funny. Dirtyfalcon, Peteycop, Damn. Now I'll never get this straight. Ok, Fako Todd, no, Yogi Bear.

You guys are messing with me, aren't you? I'll just fall back on the old Hawaiian stand-by and start calling every body Bra. Eh bra, why you talk like dat,,,,,,,,,,

Cisco will be the only guy who understands what I'm talking about. Well maybe Hapo, he seems to have super enhanced language skills…..

Dirty Pete, (if Dirty is your real name) are you now, or have you ever been a cop? A dirty one? Do you trounce, humiliate, embarrass, and insult people into racing, only to turn around and provide them proper documentation (i.e. coupons)? Or in fact, Are you "just" Dirty Pete, a guy who trounces, humiliates, embarrasses, and insults people into racing, only to turn around and, do it again?

Well, in order for me to keep what little sanity I have left, I'm going to pretend this whole episode never took place. Yea, that's it. In fact I'm going to erase this whole message with out even posting it. That'll show you guys who's boss.

Hey shaka bra. I was out with a bra tonight and we had great time. Hows the wahinis over there? I already know how the pakalolo is :)

Hey, how did that get there?

BTW, I'm pretty sure DP is a busa owner, cause every time he say's he's going for a ride I get a funny feeling that millions of Canadians are running into their homes and barricading their doors!

i guess the only .org member thats close to me is frank adams. havnt got to ride with him yet but im sure looking forward just to seeing the "psyco busa" in action. hopefully when he gets his buttoned up ill have mine back together after proving the law of gravity last night....multiple sadness....

viol8r,

The wahine here are fine,suuuuuper fine, half dressed and friendly. Don't care if you have money or a house, real girls! as far as the paka goes, I'm naturally like this any way. If I smoke that stuff, I start sounding like a supreme court justice, and so forth and so on......tally ho....like that.

Yep---Techwood, BJ and me have road quite a bit in the North Georgia mountains this summer. Haven't heard from them in a while since Naliz sold his 9r for a Vulcan. I think everyone got a bit paranoid about the cops around here. Our last 160mph ride got em a little spooked. Oh well--this time of year the traffic is bumper to bumper rv's, vans, suv's all with 14 cameras each.

tbusa13794... I'm in Lambertville, if you come to New Hope for a Weekend ride... let me know via Email... we'll get together. I ride through the winter, provided the roads are dry.

This thread is getting to scary for me. This morning I started to wonder if I really owned a Hayabusa and went to the garage to check. All I found was a kinky looking sidestand and my Lumina. Damn where'd I put those teeth...

Sherm you'll be elated to know that, even though it's a co-incidence and nothing to do with your request for proof of my existence and Hayabusa-ness, I have just this minute e-mailed what few crummy pics I have to Ducmanic who has been for some time inviting me to show my puss and my buss.

I urge you to keep your bullshit antennae on high alert though, as these may well be pics of Hapo pretending to be me and FC dressed up as my daughter.

If this works and Ducmanic is able to post what I've sent (I'm no wiz on these boxes), I'll shoot pix of my FSMD tail and hugger if anyone's interested.

Met Maui so far,Maui and I seen another Hayabusa copper/silver going towards RoadRider motorcycle store when we left 10/30/99,the rider was in shorts and full face helmet,anyone on this site from San Jose.Also talked to a rider on a Blk/Grey Hayabusa on Lawarence Express about 3 months ago,I was in my wife's car and asked you how you liked your bike.Talked to a rider in Laguna Secca races at the Chevron gas station you had a Blk/Grey hayabusa and you had yosh slip ons and I asked you how you liked your pipes you told me no power just noise and that the pipes stuck in better on the bike,you looked Japanese or Chinese,is it someone from this site.

THIS IS NOT DUCMANIC THIS IS CLAY

O.K. I cant hold back any more I know this thread was put here to draw me out.

I do not own a bus : (

oh yea! Ducman got the picture back of me pulling a wheelie for the LAPD on his bussa! It should be on his site soon.

[This message has been edited by ducmanic (edited 08 November 1999).]

I'd love to go to El Mirage. If I wasn't in Sacramento, I'd definitely try to get to it.

Is there more information on the bike show? I might be able to swing that one (I do work on the 27th (Sat) though).

Dingo,I hope you visited old town Sac and went up to the Fish hatchery near Fair Oaks and Folsom Dam,neat place to watch the salmon go up the ladder.If I had time and could get away from all this little jobs around the house or network problems at work I would have come up and shown you around Sac,my friend is a doctor up there Dr.Ruderman,if you need a shot he's the guy you see.My wife stayed at the Hospital near where your staying in Roseville.The only major trauma center in that area.Anyways I do go down to San Diego alot and stay with my friend who lives outside of Visa,Calif.He is the western reginal manager of R.S Hughes,they sell 3m products,glue,safety device,what ever.Ever need anything mention above in bulk he sells it.Guys name is Chuck Swchart,his office is in Mira Messa.

Clay, you're one of the LA Bussas anyway...a charter member actually, especially after the pro wheelie show. That's a fine haircut, soldier! And that Seven is f-i-i-i-ne too!

[This message has been edited by Mr Bear (edited 09 November 1999).]

I do not own a Busa. Cisco just bought a seat from Corbin for me to sit on while I watch MACH2 video.. Brrrrr... Brrr....
Just kidding, anyone interested in seeing and ride with me, please come to the home of the Vikings, we'll go hunting.

Dingo, the Long Beach MC Show at the Long Beach Convention Center on those three days. I've never been there, but it's supposed to be at Long Beach Harbor, near the Queen Mary or whichever liner it is they have moored there. Should be able to find it on a map. Waltman and Ducmanic know more. Bert, and I think Clayman also, expressed interest in going too. I don't think we decided on a day yet, but it should be fun...check out the ZX-12.

I will probably be moving to Escondido the end of Dec., but still haven't got a place. The commute from La Mesa every day is getting old already.

Back