MPG?

haha, MSF...  

Mine is usually around the 8.0L/100km reading.  The best I've seen on the highway (Coquihalla Hwy) was 4.5L/100km and i was coasting in 6th.

8.0L/100km = 30.0mpg
4.5L/100km =  53.3mpg

For the people that want to convert between L/100km and miles/gal using a calculator.
<span style='font-family:Courier'>  8.0L     1.6km    1 US gal    
------ X ------- X --------- =  0.0333333333 gal/miles,   then hit the 1/x button will give you 30.0 miles/gal.
100 km    1 mile      3.84 L

for the above, you'd enter it like this on calculator: 8 / 100 * 1.6 / 3.84 = 1/x  

Going the other way

47 miles    1 US gal     1.6 km
-------- X --------- X -------- * 100 = 1958.3333333333 km/L, then hit the 1/x button will give you 5.1 km/L
   1 gal      3.84 L     1 mile

for the above, you'd enter it like this on calculator: 47 / 3.84 * 1.6 * 100 = 1/x  </span>

Hope some find it useful.

Um...Yeah, light comes on I stop...Needle goes to the top, I ride...Light comes on...I stop...Etc...

I have checked the onboard before though...usually right about 28 MPG... The rest of you need to speed more!!!  :tounge:

I bet some of you guys check around to see who has better gas prices too right?:super:

Ah I'm just ribbin ya!!!

I don't check. I always go to the same company, and the price is the same everywhere. Hard to believe this country is Democratic, looks like a dictatorship. (sp)
I don't like politics nor do I have a side.

The reason why I started this post was to thank Iced for his effort. Now I know...

30mpg today. Usually a little bit more... :D

Hey I thought I started this post. BUt really guys I normally do not check it that is why I was wondering what is normal. All very intersting.

Um...Yeah, light comes on I stop...Needle goes to the top, I ride...Light comes on...I stop...Etc...

I have checked the onboard before though...usually right about 28 MPG... The rest of you need to speed more!!!  :tounge:

I bet some of you guys check around to see who has better gas prices too right?:super:  

Ah I'm just ribbin ya!!!
The Marathon up in LOL is at $1.39 per gal reg.
The 7-11 is $1.41 reg ( in LOL)
The hess in Tampa is $1.49 Reg
The Cheveron is $1.56
The shell is $1.65

:D

Ah I'm just ribbin ya!!!
The Marathon up in LOL is at $1.39 per gal reg.
The 7-11 is $1.41 reg ( in LOL)
The hess in Tampa is $1.49 Reg
The Cheveron is $1.56
The shell is $1.65

:D
You DA Man!!!    :bounce: That's Funny Man, My buddy Seth and I went golfing up at the Groves Wednesday last week. He made a point of stopping at that particular Marathon Station. Yeah I was giving him hell about it... I mean it' s 4PM on a Wednesday, so he whips around to get gas and then we have to fight our way back to the Northbound side?? Ah well, made him happy... If your driving an SUV I suppose it makes sense also, thats a lot of gas going in that thing..

I don't check. I always go to the same company, and the price is the same everywhere. Hard to believe this country is Democratic, looks like a dictatorship. (sp)
I don't like politics nor do I have a side.

The reason why I started this post was to thank Iced for his effort. Now I know...

30mpg today. Usually a little bit more... :D
haha, i guess a little too much effort there ;) :type:

Back