Oh boy somebody is going to get paid

I have to disagree. The judge would not have been involved if the LEO had not filed for a warrant. You can say that the entire chain is responsible for violating this guys rights but it starts from the point of contact with the LEO that pulled him over.

Maybe you misunderstood, but all warrants have to pass a test, and that's a judge. Without his signature there would have been no search. I wasn't excusing the cops if the facts are we we have been presented.

I don't know anything about the area, but i'm betting the drug transport business from mexico is off the chain.

Now as far as going back and placing blame, lets go back to the driver that violated a simple traffic law.

He still isn't responsible for his rights being violated.

Love Root Cause Analysis.

You wouldn't believe how many morons that are wanted or have their drivers license suspended will drive 25 MPH over the speed limit :laugh:

Whether or not there is an epidemic of drug trafficking in the area how many pounds of drugs can a person legitimately carry in his ass and is that really the preferred method? Why would a person drive around in a car and have his drugs stuffed in his ass? Id does not make sense. I just heard about a woman who underwent an invasive vag exam for the same reason. They didnt find anything.

I do know that on I24 in Tenn, there are a special task force that patrols there specifically to catch people trying to transport illegal drugs. You can see them parked in their SUV's all over the place there.

First we are only reading what is published. The real version of what was told, will probably come up during depositions. We don't even know if he didn't come to partial stop. That was what they stated was the reason to pull him over according to what we read. They are in damage control mode at this point. Next the judge did issue a search warrant that expired at 10PM. So that was likely one that authorized a cavity search and a forced evacuation. So the judge probably was acting within what he thought was reasonable search given what he was told. We will probably never hear what he was told, unless we see depositions. Which I seriously doubt. I doubt any judge would issue a cavity search warrant, for anyone that had no drug history that simply failed to come to a complete stop.

Unless they find the judge acted outside of the law, what happened after the judge issued that search warrant, will not come back on the judge. If we get to see the results of this lawsuit, I'd wager that the judge was told more than he failed to stop at a stop sign and he was clinching his buttocks. It isn't very likely that the judge will go down, before every cop that touched this goes first.

From what we read, the warrant expired at 10PM. That should be pretty factual evidence that is either correct or not. At least half of the cops can tell time, half the time. From what we also read the warrant was carried out in a county that it was not valid in. At least half the cops know what county they are in, half of the time.

The judge has nothing to do with any of these violations. The judge expected that the man would be taken to whatever appropriate medical facility was within the county, and a simple, sane, safe, medically supervised evacuation of contents would have been carried out. If that yielded nothing, an X-Ray would have revealed if there was anything foreign in the body. Hence the time limit. Past that reasonable amount of time allowed, the man is being held unreasonably and illegally. Having to be subjected to it one time, without reasonable cause is bad enough.

I'd be choking alright.......on was the wad of cash that I got paid if this happened to me.

Whether or not there is an epidemic of drug trafficking in the area how many pounds of drugs can a person legitimately carry in his ass and is that really the preferred method? Why would a person drive around in a car and have his drugs stuffed in his ass? Id does not make sense. I just heard about a woman who underwent an invasive vag exam for the same reason. They didnt find anything.

While you may not understand this, it is yes a pretty common way to hide drugs.

I do know that on I24 in Tenn, there are a special task force that patrols there specifically to catch people trying to transport illegal drugs. You can see them parked in their SUV's all over the place there.

They have them everywhere. I-95 and 75 in Fla is a huge outlet for drugs. I-10 out of Fla. comes right through here enroute to New Orleans. State lines is where you see them most often. One facing inbound, one facing outbound.

First we are only reading what is published. The real version of what was told, will probably come up during depositions. We don't even know if he didn't come to partial stop. That was what they stated was the reason to pull him over according to what we read. They are in damage control mode at this point. Next the judge did issue a search warrant that expired at 10PM. So that was likely one that authorized a cavity search and a forced evacuation. So the judge probably was acting within what he thought was reasonable search given what he was told. We will probably never hear what he was told, unless we see depositions. Which I seriously doubt. I doubt any judge would issue a cavity search warrant, for anyone that had no drug history that simply failed to come to a complete stop.

Unless they find the judge acted outside of the law, what happened after the judge issued that search warrant, will not come back on the judge. If we get to see the results of this lawsuit, I'd wager that the judge was told more than he failed to stop at a stop sign and he was clinching his buttocks. It isn't very likely that the judge will go down, before every cop that touched this goes first.

From what we read, the warrant expired at 10PM. That should be pretty factual evidence that is either correct or not. At least half of the cops can tell time, half the time. From what we also read the warrant was carried out in a county that it was not valid in. At least half the cops know what county they are in, half of the time.

The judge has nothing to do with any of these violations. The judge expected that the man would be taken to whatever appropriate medical facility was within the county, and a simple, sane, safe, medically supervised evacuation of contents would have been carried out. If that yielded nothing, an X-Ray would have revealed if there was anything foreign in the body. Hence the time limit. Past that reasonable amount of time allowed, the man is being held unreasonably and illegally. Having to be subjected to it one time, without reasonable cause is bad enough.

I'd be choking alright.......on was the wad of cash that I got paid if this happened to me.

I know your slow and butt hurt so I'll take it slow for you. I was referring to you clinching while your head is up your rectum. But hey you do tell great stories of a negative nature and enough people around here no exactly where you stand when it comes to authority and basically ignore you. On second thought clinch as long as you want.

While you may not understand this, it is yes a pretty common way to hide drugs.

Yes in prison. I didnt know people were driving around with drugs in their asses. Seems like a ****ty job.

I know your slow and butt hurt so I'll take it slow for you. I was referring to you clinching while your head is up your rectum. But hey you do tell great stories of a negative nature and enough people around here no exactly where you stand when it comes to authority and basically ignore you. On second thought clinch as long as you want.

Actually Tom has laid out some of the major points that are going to be used in the lawsuit. The search was refused by one clinic and then they took him to another county for the search which is against the law. They did violate the terms of the warrant on a time basis as well. Tom makes a good argument and shouldn't be ridiculed for it.

Yes in prison. I didnt know people were driving around with drugs in their asses. Seems like a ****ty job.

Dude they fly across oceans with drugs stuffed up their butts, condoms filled and tied off and swallowed into their stomach. And yes women use their built in baby carriage.

Actually Tom has laid out some of the major points that are going to be used in the lawsuit. The search was refused by one clinic and then they took him to another county for the search which is against the law. They did violate the terms of the warrant on a time basis as well. Tom makes a good argument and shouldn't be ridiculed for it.

Now now, don't become part of the problem. Next you will have a bad mouth and chitty attitude.

That stinking problematic document called the U.S Constitution gets in the way when you go jacking up citizens.

Dude they fly across oceans with drugs stuffed up their butts, condoms filled and tied off and swallowed into their stomach. And yes women use their built in baby carriage.

Because they have to go through a check point via customs or a airport terminal. So far I have not seen drug check points on the mainland travel routs for land vehicles. Is that specific enough? Let me be more specific, I dont see the need for a person to carry their drugs in their ass while walking down the street, going to the grocery store, filling up at the local station or walking over to their neighbors house. It seems like a "slight" overreach by the LEO in the county.

Now now, don't become part of the problem. Next you will have a bad mouth and chitty attitude.

That stinking problematic document called the U.S Constitution gets in the way when you go jacking up citizens.

I think my arguments and history stand on their own, I'm not worried about being ridiculed. I don't foresee someone coming with a more logical argument but I do welcome it.

Because they have to go through a check point via customs or a airport terminal. So far I have not seen drug check points on the mainland travel routs for land vehicles. Is that specific enough? Let me be more specific, I dont see the need for a person to carry their drugs in their ass while walking down the street, going to the grocery store, filling up at the local station or walking over to their neighbors house. It seems like a "slight" overreach by the LEO in the county.

Slight??? :rofl: I understand what you are saying. No one would have the need to carry drugs in this manner in their day to day activities. But yes they will drive across country with dope inside them. But your point is taken. It isn't likely they would stop at Wal-Mart to go shopping.

However the LEO was SURE that Mr. Eckert was carrying drugs. Had to be. They have this special skill to identify bad guys. He was clinching. Oh yeah and his hands were shaking and he wouldn't make eye contact. That makes it certain he is dirty. And if you read the Affidavit of Search Warrant, it wasn't stated as such, but you can guess he pissed the cop off when he refused a search past the pat down that he already was subjected to. In Item 7 of that document it states a pat down was performed and no weapons were found. Item 14 and 15 are what got the judges attention. Item 15 states "Hidlago County K-9 Officer informed me that he had dealt with Mr Eckert on a previous case and stated that Mr. Eckert was known to hide drugs in his anal cavity and had been caught in Hidalgo county with drugs in his anal cavity". So there was the crux of why the judge issued a reasonable search of the anal cavity. No where in that affidavit does it say they did a routine check and found he had priors. A Cop told a Cop that he knew the guy has had drugs up his butt. Now they gotta find them, or else they would have been ummm wrong.

Mr Eckert may have 15 prior drug convictions for all we know. Cops would know that within about 3 minutes. He is still protected by the same rights as someone who has no previous drug convictions. Cops may not like it. Hell I don't like it. But we have to protect those that are innocent. Mr Eckert's past is unknown to me. Maybe he was known to the Hidalgo Cop, maybe not. He could be a dirtbag for all we know. They said what they needed to say to get the search warrant. The rest is a quest to prove they had to be right. And Mr Eckert will probably get a large settlement as a result.

I didn't read his post. I was only explaining the simple joke. The guy could walk into court without lawyers if the information I've seen is correct and win. It's bad based on that info. I'll be curious if there's criminal charges in this matter. I enjoy Tom and his deep hatred of LE in general.

ps...now 3 others and a woman have all filed charges...if your keeping track...all found with NO DRUGS...ps...there is ABUSE OF POWER everywhere and its not slowing down

ps...now 3 others and a woman have all filed charges...if your keeping track...all found with NO DRUGS...ps...there is ABUSE OF POWER everywhere and its not slowing down

Now Chris. Don't be silly. These are just citizens with bad mouths, chitty attitudes and have a general distaste for LEO and authority. (Insert saracasm emoticon here).

And now we have another problem with these stupid citizens.

Probing Controversy Spreads: Woman to File Lawsuit Over What She Says Amounts to ?Sexual Assault? With No Warrant | TheBlaze.com

An excerpt from above. "After being stripped and vaginally probed, the woman was allegedly subjected to X-rays, scans and a forced bowel movement. Though the woman has been identified as a “New Mexico woman,” it wasn’t 100 percent clear from the report whether she crossed the border legally or if she is an American citizen. The biggest difference between this case and the anal probing cases in New Mexico, she said, is the Border Patrol had no search warrant when it took her client to the hospital in El Paso. No drugs were ever found on the woman."

So screw getting a warrant. Stupid Constitution!

Back