Ok, I give up...

Dayum Playa, I told you not to sell the Train.  Grass isnt too green on the other side huh.

Just Fuggn with ya Champ !

Let me reassure you , the Tru Playaz here dont want to see go on a bad note like this Pimp.  So just chill for a min, and regroup.

I"m gonna have to step off in somebody azz if they keep on messn with my boy Train.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100324831 -->

Jeez BT,
Sorry you have to feel that way about it.

sad.gif

Don't let it get to ya tho, most of us like your input
biggrin.gif

and dem great pics

You mean i missed all the fun pokes at the 10?
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
Don't sweat it Chris, you got your true buds here. Mostly a little friendly rivalry, you know how it goes. Remember when u rode the king of all?
laugh.gif
just messin with u. We all got the 'don't fug wit mine cause mines better' attitude to some degree. Personally, i like that scooter you ride.
laugh.gif
ok ok.. seriously. it's all good man
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

BT, I don't even know ya', but I will say this. Here in NW Arkansas we rule the roads with 2 bikes, the busas and the 10s. I ride a busa and I love it, but I give much respect to the 10. There aren't as many 10s as there are busas here, but those are evil fast machines as well. I learn a lot from your experience. Don't let some ppl who bought a busa to ummmm "compensate" keep you from sharing your knowledge and experience with us.

Rubber side down.........no matter what you ride.

BT, if you stop postin' about the 10 I'll come find 'ya and I don't come alone! I agree there are a lot of posts tryin' to slam the 10R since it's not a 'Busa, don't let those folks stop you. If they don't like it they don't have to read it. There are other posts on here for them to read or here's an idea maybe they could come up with their own posts of something useful.:;): IMO, while there are some topics I believe the moderators won't allow, discussions of yours or anyone else's bike (whatever it is) won't be a part of that list. Keep 'em comin' because I don't want to have to get violent!
guns.gif

BT, I FEEL YA PAIN BRO, BUT DON'T STOP POSTING GOOD INFO BECAUSE OF A FEW. YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD WHEN YOU SAID "INSECURE". UNFORTUNATELY SOME BUY BUSAS AND THINK THEY CAN WHUP ANYTHING ON THE ROAD REGARDLESS OF RIDER. THEY UNFORTUNATELY DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT THE BIKE WE ALL LOVE ISN'T THE HANDS DOWN DOMINANT MOFO IT USED TO BE. LIKE WATER ON A DUCK'S BACK MAN, LET IT ROLL. MOST OF THE GUYS WHO DO ALL THE POP SHOTS PROBABLY HAVE BEEN RIDIN 2-3 WEEKS WITH OWNERSHIP ONLY OF A BUSA. I APPRECIATE THE INFO (AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT POKIN FUN
biggrin.gif
) BECAUSE I PLAN TO ADD A 1K TO MY COLLECTION IN THE FUTURE. ALL THE INPUT IS WELCOME ON MY END AND I'M SURE MOST WOULD AGREE ON THEIR ENDS ALSO. SO TAKE SOME VALIUM AND KEEP THE POSTS COMIN BRUH!
wink.gif

BD

OH YEAH REMEMBER WE GET SOME OF THE SAME RESPONSES ON THE R1 & ZX10R FORUMS TOO! THERE ARE SOME ARROGANT BASTARDS RIDIN LITER BIKES NOW
mad.gif

OK Chris.....what the hell man? I've been a casual poster for the last two years on this site and in that time I,ve seen you go from 10 posts to a friggin million. In those posts you've helped a lot of people out and a lot of people have come to your aid and helped you out too....what has come from all that posting is a lot of members that are very pleased to call you "FRIEND". I happen to be one of those members on here that you have helped and I have tried to help you in return...I also consider you a friend.

I guess what I'm trying to get at with all this is....this is your home and you've earned the respect of a lot of people here and the right to post as you wish.

Like was said up above....the ones that have come on here and spread their hate and lack of mutual respect are the ones that won't be here in 6 months..

Anyway...What I'm trying to say is don't sweat it bro! Come on back in the waters still warm....

Your friend,
Dan
race.gif

Hey C......wuz up dude....this ain't like you, lettin the goofs get to ya.
Put that 10 av back up and wipe their faces with it dude!!!

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100365169 -->

i think he might have been pickin fun??? U know jokin

watch he'll post back saying he was jokin

BT - You don't strike me as the kind of guy that gives up easily. I hope you reconsider staying active on this site.

I, for one, appreciate comparisons to your bike as well as any other top-notch sport bike out there. After all, unless you're fortunate enough to own one of each, you just don't know how they compare unless you hear about the good AND the bad points (particularly from a first-hand point of view). When all I hear is good, I stop listening 'cause there's no balance in that.

I'm glad you enjoy your new bike and hope you continue to contribute to this site!

watch he'll post back saying he was jokin
Nope, not a joke. I've got better shid to do than to keep watchin' a few immature ankle biters who don't contribute anything to this site except smart ass remarks and bullshid try to trash my threads and make stupid comments instead of just skippin' over what they don't want to see. As I said, I put up with enough silly, childish shid out of adults on my job. Not gonna deal with another dose at home tryin' to do what I do for fun. I don't have the patience to fug with 'em anymore.

Also, fwiw, I can tell the difference between the ones pokin' fun and the real a-holes. I've got no problem with the humorous posters. I enjoyed the hell outta all of those.
wink.gif
It's the true whiners that spoil the fun and make it not worth my time anymore. They're not that hard to pick out if you read my threads since changin' bikes...
rock.gif

Lastly, I ain't leavin' the site. I'll still be postin' here. I'd hurt somebody's muthafuggin' feelin's for d*mn sure before I'd totally leave this site. I'm just not gonna go through the bullshid involved in tryin' to discuss anything that's not busa related. My job has caused me to develope a VERY LOW tolerance for stupid people over the years. Not worth gettin' my blood pressure up over anymore. I can't let stupidity roll off my back as well as I used to. So, since they can't act like adults and skip the bs I'll do what I have to do to avoid it. You can thank them for the resulting loss of information exchange. I just don't have the patience to deal with it anymore...

Back