Ok, I give up...

Ya know, it just occured to me that even though I don't even own a busa right now I've still done more to and with one than a lot of the whinin', hatin' weenies have or ever will.
29368935.jpg
laugh.gif

It shouldn't have come to this, but I fully understand where you're coming from BT.

Glad you're not leaving the board all together. Always enjoyed your posts whether it was the Busa, or the 10.
biggrin.gif

Hey BT. If you have an issue... here's a tissue.
laugh.gif
Leave this site and you DIE!! Fug' 'em... just fug' 'em!

Much better BT.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
Thanks for the straight up PM, man. You're right, too. As I said in my reply, when I posted this thread I was comin' off of a bad day at work and just didn't have the tact or patience left to deal with the BS anymore. I guess I kinda overreacted a little in lettin' the idiots dictate how I post on this site. As I said before in this thread I've had to adjust the way I posted on other sites because I owned a busa and it worked so my first thought was that changin' the way I posted here would be the quick and easy way to stop the BS here, too.

After readin' all the responses I got here and messages like the one you sent by PM I've decided two things...

#1- I've been here MUCH longer and/or contributed MUCH more to this forum than most, if not all of the bitches who feel the need to show their ass... Not tootin' my own horn, it's just a fact. Hell, I've taken shid apart on my busa just to figure out how to help folks here figure out problems they were havin', or just to figure out how to help them do a mod. I feel like I have earned the right to post whatever the fug I want here as long as it doesn't violate any of Captain's rules!

#2- As someone else stated in this thread, I am NOT the kind of person who just punks out and surrenders to a handful of g*dd*mn idiots. I'ts just totally NOT in me...

On the other sites I was a newbie and far outnumbered so it just made sense to modify my behavior to fit the established "pattern". Well, I'm NOT a newbie here. I've earned my spot on this forum... So to all the whiners...

Dear whiners,

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>FUG YOU BITCHES! I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!</span>

If ya whine in my threads, you'll either get ignored or get yer feelin's hurt. Plain and simple... As I said before my bad day at work and this thread... IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PROGRAM, CHANGE THE FUUUUUUUUUUUGGIN' CHANNEL!

Signed,

Proud Owner of El Diablo ***** (aka Black Devil)
B FUGGIN' T

29368935.jpg
29368935.jpg
29368935.jpg

Also, stand by for a few new pics of Da Devil tonight with a fresh coat or two of Zaino.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: "Edited to say PROUD owner of El Diablo..."|1100556966 -->

29368935.jpg

29368935.jpg

biggrin.gif

That's better.....now enough with the mood swings already, I can go home and deal with those!!
tounge.gif

Much better BT.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
Thanks for the straight up PM, man. You're right, too. As I said in my reply, when I posted this thread I was comin' off of a bad day at work and just didn't have the tact or patience left to deal with the BS anymore. I guess I kinda overreacted a little in lettin' the idiots dictate how I post on this site. As I said before in this thread I've had to adjust the way I posted on other sites because I owned a busa and it worked so my first thought was that changin' the way I posted here would be the quick and easy way to stop the BS here, too.

After readin' all the responses I got here and messages like the one you sent by PM I've decided two things...

#1- I've been here MUCH longer and/or contributed MUCH more to this forum than most, if not all of the bitches who feel the need to show their ass... Not tootin' my own horn, it's just a fact. Hell, I've taken shid apart on my busa just to figure out how to help folks here figure out problems they were havin', or just to figure out how to help them do a mod. I feel like I have earned the right to post whatever the fug I want here as long as it doesn't violate any of Captain's rules!

#2- As someone else stated in this thread, I am NOT the kind of person who just punks out and surrenders to a handful of g*dd*mn idiots. I'ts just totally NOT in me...

On the other sites I was a newbie and far outnumbered so it just made sense to modify my behavior to fit the established "pattern". Well, I'm NOT a newbie here. I've earned my spot on this forum... So to all the whiners...

Dear whiners,

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>FUG YOU BITCHES! I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!</span>

If ya whine in my threads, you'll either get ignored or get yer feelin's hurt. Plain and simple... As I said before my bad day at work and this thread... IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PROGRAM, CHANGE THE FUUUUUUUUUUUGGIN' CHANNEL!

Signed,

B FUGGIN' T

29368935.jpg
29368935.jpg
29368935.jpg

Also, stand by for a few new pics of Da Devil tonight with a fresh coat or two of Zaino.
biggrin.gif
Amen Brother, now that's what I wanted to hear.

I was going to ask for a lot of pics of the bike with Zaino, but now I am just standing by waiting. Bring em on.

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

cool.gif

laugh.gif

BT=
muscle.gif

29368935.jpg

29368935.jpg

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

FUG YOU BITCHES! I'M BAAAAAAAAACK![/QUOTE]

The Train is back on Track.

Stand your ground like a Mutha fuggn statue and neva let a ho's derail your azz.

That's better.....now enough with the mood swings already, I can go home and deal with those!!
tounge.gif
Yeah, tell me about it. You'd think I was a chick the way I reacted in this thread. Chalk it up to a bad day at work. Mood swing is over and I'm back to normal. Fug the dumb sumbiches, I'm here to stay.
wink.gif

Much better BT.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Dear whiners,

Signed,

B FUGGIN' T

29368935.jpg
29368935.jpg
29368935.jpg

biggrin.gif
Amen Brother, now that's what I wanted to hear.

I was going to ask for a lot of pics of the bike with Zaino, but now I am just standing by waiting. Bring em on.

smile.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

BT=
muscle.gif
Wait no longer... Check the General Bike Related Topics forum.
wink.gif

29368935.jpg

29368935.jpg

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

Da Demon is back.....
beerchug.gif

now on to our regularly scheduled program.... any new mods??

how's that 10 handelin dem twisties.....

Da Demon is back.....
beerchug.gif

now on to our regularly scheduled program.... any new mods??

how's that 10 handelin dem twisties.....
Nah, no new mods. Just some seat time and sortin' out of things like "proper" tire pressures and stuff. Found that 34 front/40 rear pressures make a WORLD of difference on the 10 compared to the factory recommendation of 36/42. Feels like a whole different bike. More stable in the sweepers and it grips a bit better in the corners. Any less pressure in either tire makes it go kinda soft though. It's pretty picky on that...

Can't wait to get a set of Pilot Powers or Diablos on it though. The stock D218 Dunlops still suck even at proper pressures.
wink.gif

I'M BAAAAAAAAACK
So, are you going to fess up to it all being a gag now?
It wasn't a gag. It was an overreaction on my part due to a fugged up day at work and the fact that I didn't have enough tact left to handle it any other way the day I posted this.
wink.gif
You're entitled to have a bad day occasionally.
wink.gif
I 'preciate it.
beerchug.gif

wink.gif

Hey Train! Just ignore the A-HOLES ! I for one enjoy the info you have provided on The 10 !! I came from a 2000 ZX11 to my 04 Busa. The former champ if I recall was my 11. Kaw makes a great bike & I would own a 10 and my bus, if I could.. All of the new sport liter bikes deserve our respect. Keep the post comin. I prefer real world review over magazine bs any day !! Take care bro.............Drew attached pic is my former pride,,

scan.jpg

Hey Train! Just ignore the A-HOLES ! I for one enjoy the info you have provided on The 10 !! I came from a 2000 ZX11 to my 04 Busa. The former champ if I recall was my 11. Kaw makes a great bike & I would own a 10 and my bus, if I could.. All of the new sport liter bikes deserve our respect. Keep the post comin. I prefer real world review over magazine bs any day !! Take care bro.............Drew attached pic is my former pride,,
Yeah, to hell with the crybabies.
wink.gif
Hate to see yer ol' girl in that condition man. I almost bought a ZX-11 YEARS ago when they were the fastest thing out. Much like how I chose the busa, it had more to do with it's styling and looks to begin with and then I became obsessed with the idea of it's power and speed. If I'd gotten into sport biking back then and started out on a ZX-11 I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be around today to tell about it. I was still 10 ft tall and bullet proof back when I wanted the ZX-11.
wink.gif
Fwiw, a $4800/year insurance tab was the ONLY thing that kept me from gettin' one. I had the financin' lined up and had delivery scheduled. Was gonna sign the papers at my house when they delivered it. Luckily I called about insurance BEFORE they could deliver it.
eek2.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100575209 -->

wink.gif

So Chris...Are you having hot flashes too?
rock.gif

LMFAO...Glad to have you back Bro!
beerchug.gif

Back