Rev's Hi Dollar Custom Mod...

Looks good Rev.
The only reason I haven't tried something like that is because I hate getting that Streak of gunk up the rear of my gear when it rains. I'd really like to find a rear fender that mounts to the swingarm and moves with it.
Hey RaiderDM, I know what you are talking about but believe me, you will not get any splatter on you if you trim the rear.  The folks following behind you will get a nice rooster tail in the rain but Seriously, splatter is not a concern.
I guess I should mention that my wife hates getting it on her gear too. And she is already getting some stock. :sad:
But if I ever find a rear wheel fender you can bet I'll be slicing & dicing!

:thumbsup: :D :cool:

Looks good Rev.
The only reason I haven't tried something like that is because I hate getting that Streak of gunk up the rear of my gear when it rains. I'd really like to find a rear fender that mounts to the swingarm and moves with it.
Hey RaiderDM, I know what you are talking about but believe me, you will not get any splatter on you if you trim the rear.  The folks following behind you will get a nice rooster tail in the rain but Seriously, splatter is not a concern.
I guess I should mention that my wife hates getting it on her gear too. And she is already getting some stock.  :sad:
But if I ever find a rear wheel fender you can bet I'll be slicing & dicing!

:thumbsup:  :D  :cool:
Huh, My Kat 750 had the rear trimmed completely off...Never had a passanger get mucky from the rain or the road. I wonder if the AeroDynamics play a roll in looping grime back around... Though if that were the case I would think I would see some on the hump after a ride. Wierd. Dunno what to tell you Raider... But I'll let you know if I end up getting a Skunk stripe up my back.. :thumbsup:

nice job silver... I dig it. It is about time you did that mod! Next thing you need to do, is get rid of those BIG, heavy, clunky, dual cans!

Yeah I'm going to replace those big clunkers, with some aftermarket slip on clunkers from Micron I think...

My free undertail mod.

Stealth

MVC_014F.JPG

D'oh!!!  :eek:

Thanks Lo, but it is nothing compared to you putting on them frame sliders... Pure Guts and Confidence there... :thumbsup: I am still in Awe...

Hey Stealth, That will be my stageII mod.  :laugh:   Should knock what, .5 second of my 1/4 times I think... :laugh:

Now you need to just get rid of those freaking turn signals......you know what the turn signals look like?

They look like one of those orange lights on top of the road block sawhorses.

I'm feeling you Higg, I am thinking about some different options right now cause they gotta go. I am trying to come up with something different using LEDs. There are some out there called 'LifeBrites' which are really bright, but I also saw some from Airtech that might work. Problem I have is that most of the LED set ups out there project the light out to the sides or at the ground. Well, with as directional as LEDs are this will do nothing for actually being seen. So then I go round and round trying to figure out a better solution until I get stuck and do nothing...

Lockhart Phillips makes smaller arrow turn signals that are small enough to fit on the black plastic undertail above the fender wher the stock turn signals mount. I used them and cut the remainder of the side fenders off. I left just the part of the back fender where the plate bracket mounts. Looks clean/legal and passed the CHP inspection when he was trying to find something to ticket me for.

bump.gif
For Stallion!  Not just pimpin...  

But I do have to apologize man, as you can see from the thread, I wasn't serious...the Mod is probably only worth about 22-23 H.P. Tops... :alcoholic:

Back