OK Rev's Latest Hi Dollar Mod...No Expense Spared

I am spouting all these disclaimers but I should also say that I am pretty damn good with the rotory tools so there shouldn't be any problem at all.  Hell if you want a custom etched Busa Kanji on the screen I can do that as well.
biggrin.gif
(Stock Screen ONLY)
Damn Rev! Wish you'd said something sooner...I would have brought my shield down for the Kanji engraving for sure!

I would have loved that...

OK Resurected due to finishing another one. This last one turned out even better and is in the mail today to Cache. I think he will be pretty pleased...

Anyhoo, I am getting my stuff lined up. I got some paperwork noterized today, yeah... I am going to talk to a manufacterer I think...

So whatcha Think Rubberside?
rock.gif

Well Really it wasn't a new version just a better version of the same shape. Rev's Dragscreen #2.

I beveled a edge a bit more, and it was just finished better.

I actually brought this thread back to the Top for RSD, but I dunno if he's seen it yet... You'll have to have Cache send you pics, it's allready outta my hands...

Sorry...

Rev....I would like to send you my stock screen for cutting and Kanji engraving....I will pay any amount you deem fair, and even buy you dinner at the steakhouse of your choosing. That screen cut mod is pretty trick, and I don't have the nads (yes, pacman, they're shaved!!!) to cut even my old stock screen. Please pm or email me ship-to info and required fees.

Tim@hammerski.net

Thanks,

TBone

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:courier'></span><span style='color:red'></span>[move]You are definately on to something here - That is a brilliant mod for tall people who cant read those damn clocks !!

Rev....I would like to send you my stock screen for cutting and Kanji engraving....I will pay any amount you deem fair, and even buy you dinner at the steakhouse of your choosing. That screen cut mod is pretty trick, and I don't have the nads (yes, pacman, they're shaved!!!) to cut even my old stock screen. Please pm or email me ship-to info and required fees.

Tim@hammerski.net

Thanks,

TBone
If you want it done, just gimmie a little time, I want Cache's Feedback before carrying on.  But I will certainly do it for you, I'll PM you with a couple of references. It wont be horribly expensive but not exactly cheap either.  It's all hand finishing and quite time consuming.  But No Worries.  I'll square you away.

Like I said though, I sent Cache His on Tuesday and I want to feedback before I procede...

Rev.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080244868 -->

Very cool...no rush here.....and Cache.....you gotta lot of work on your hand's fixing up your "toys" don't ya???

Hit me on the boat problem, I'll do what I can.

TBone

I clocked myself doing Caches screen, I went through $10 bucks worth of sanding pads, dremel stuff, and I am not including the price of the New Dremel when the last one went Tits Up.  Anyway long story short, $10 for consumables, and it took 4.25 Hours.  Now, That was my second screen, so I should be getting faster.

$10 Materials + 4.25 hours X $86 (My Real World Billing Rate)= $375.50  I'll take PayPal or Money Order.   He he he....

Um, no I'm kidding KIDDING, lemme get Cache's feedback and we'll talk pricing.  
smile.gif
 $380 Yeah, I don't think I would get a lot of takers...  
laugh.gif

I'm Thinking Move that decimal point to the left a spot, then Round Up.

Rev

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080245070 -->

OH, and I will also do Zero Gravity Tinted screens as well... First come first served "Freebie" You pay shipping only... And promise not to kill me if things go horribly wrong... (Not Likely)

Rev

hmm...I never have a problem seein the gauges or having the wind reach my upper body.

I think I'm lost. But ya got my mind turnin with that custom-etched kanji on the windscreen.

PacMan, You jack this thread, I'll torture you and your posts for a solid month...
mad.gif

If you seriously want me to just etch a kanji, PM me or post your request here. You pay shipping here and return shipping to you and I'll square you away... Just tell me what you want to see.

Back